• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

60 minutes of swimming this morning!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Ready to go back to the stationary after my 7 1/2 hour cycle/walking trip on Sunday.

Comment

3 hours of chasing a 2 yo and a 4 yo around at the beach=more work than a two mile run
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Today my plan is to do run/walk intervals for an hour on the treadmill!
          Leah: The Kind Weight Watcher (vegan WW blog)

"Yesterday is already a dream and tomorrow is only a vision, but today, well-lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope." --Sanskrit

Comment

Going for a jog with the puppy in a few.
            sigpic

Comment

It's supposed to be nice out today....I don't have a ton of time, but I want to go on another little cycle trip. Much shorter than the last, but maybe I'll get a couple of hours out of it. I want to go to a nearby lake that I've never been to (it's only about 20 or so minutes away on the tram, but never go!) and cycle around it.

Comment

Biking to my therapist appointment today, which is about 1 hour (but I figure it's around that on public transport too), and maybe to the lake after that, and then back. Probably about 2+ hours of cycling total! I get to EAT lots today!

Comment

Got back into my 1 hour swimming today!

Comment

I almost forgot...I'm also going to a thai boxing class tonight! First one! I'm riding my bike there as well.

No wonder I'm hungry alllll the time these days....

Comment

The kids and I are staying with friends in a ~5000 sqft historic Victorian with real hardwood floors, 5 kids 4 adults and 4 dogs...I've spent 1/2 of every day for the past week cleaning, and the rest chasing children!
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

45 minutes of swim done!
                        And i got to listen to some old lady singing some Spanish serenade all the while!

Comment

A long long long walk with the family. I don't know how many miles, but we left the house at about 3pm and got back at 7pm.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok so I thought I'd try singing while working out today, because I thought it might help build lung capacity and control, and also I read once that Beyonce sings while she runs to get more control and power in her voice. It is FREAKING HARD!!!!!!

Comment

Been back to the gym for the last three weeks, damn I've missed it. Been on the doc's no you can't go list since November. Next I'm going to find out if I can sit on the mountain bike yet and start riding to the gym again.
                              Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Should I go back to swimming after a whole year?

Comment

Working...
                                X