X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

I'm not allowed to post links yet.
    I don't have any tattoos but I want to get one that says hope with a blue awareness ribbon. One that with mind then a line under it then matter under the line for mind over matter and on my wrist I want to get Never on one and Surrender on the other.

Comment

Getting my nose pierced this month I will post pics when all is said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
        Getting my nose pierced this month I will post pics when all is said and done.
        Stud or ring? The stud is smaller, but the ring heals cleaner. I've got a ring now (have had for about 4 months) and I love it!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by wisp View Post
          Arcticluna, those are really, really pretty.
          Thank you! I am wanting to have a third one, and am thinking of an Yggdrasil on my right upper arm.
          My blog
          On Instagram
          On Witches' Voice

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            Stud or ring? The stud is smaller, but the ring heals cleaner. I've got a ring now (have had for about 4 months) and I love it!
            I'm thinking a ring, but I'm not totally sure yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by arcticluna View Post
            Thank you! I am wanting to have a third one, and am thinking of an Yggdrasil on my right upper arm.
            Ooh, that would be beautiful, Arcticluna.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
              I'm thinking a ring, but I'm not totally sure yet.
              Studs suck. They are like metal boogers CONSTANTLY in your nose, and if anything hits you in the face, you've got more to worry about than with the ring.

16 gage nose ring, see if they can't make it nice and snug, no ball. Get the type that is just a hoop and then twist (DO NOT PRY) the end apart to remove.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I second the ring for the nose. My stud woukd start to pop out if I sneezed too hard, it snagged on facecloths, it stabbed the inside of my nose. Rings are better.
                My Tumblr
                My Webcomic
                My Twitter

Comment

Rings are generally easier, I have rings in my ears rather than studs because they're easier to sleep with, not sure if it's the same for a nose, but they are generally comfier
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
                    Rings are generally easier, I have rings in my ears rather than studs because they're easier to sleep with, not sure if it's the same for a nose, but they are generally comfier
                    One of my ear piercings is a stud, because it's something I've had since I was six years old, and it stabs me in the back of the ear when I lay down ALL THE TIME. If it wasn't sentimental, I'd replace it with a hoop.

Mostly art.

Comment

totally agree with it

Comment

My nose stud is all pigs tail-y at the end. It doesn't really stab me in the nostril. I play netball it in. I haven't really had any troubles at all (unless you count getting drunk, losing the stud and having to get it re-pierced :P )
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

The only earrings I could ever sleep in are little tiny hoops, the kind where you insert the part that goes through your ear back into the hollow hoop. Very hard for me to put in, so when I do, I leave them for a while!
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Not allowed to post links yet but thus far I have two ravens, a Viking Longship, a Valkyrie, an oak tree, several Futhark rune stones, the Wyrd, a Celtic cross, a modified version of Luis Royo's White Angel, and lots of background coloration.

Comment

I finally found a few pics of some of my ink (I am covered) and hopefully I will find more pics later.

My Bohemian Grove Owl and some of my Hermetic Cross back piece. I will finish the color this summer.

My horned God upper sleeve piece. My sleeve is complete with no skin space but I need to get an updated photo.
                              My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

I'm getting a tattoo next month. I'm not telling you what.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X