X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    I'm getting a tattoo next month. I'm not telling you what.
    So am I!!!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

My first one. Belle is my grandmother
      402691_10150619188203395_1249542811_n.jpg
      My second tat, a hatchet girl. I'm a juggalette. For those that don't know what that is you can look up ICP or Juggalos. There is loads of misinformation though. ICP is a band.
      409017_10150619181448395_171726619_n.jpg
      My 3rd one, my last one so far is a simple peace sign
      431508_10150619188143395_1769648209_n.jpg
      I once had an eye brow piercing but my body rejected, I now have a permanent indent where it once was. I made sure I wasn't allergic to it, i'm allergic to nickel but if I had been allergic to it I would have broke out in a rash. Apparently sometimes bodies just reject piercings. I'll eventually get more tattoos, that is all I have for now.

Comment

I've got a purple dragon crawling over my shoulder with its tail wrapped around a pentacle. However, it appears I do not have any good pics of it to show
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

I have two tattoos so far, one on my left bicep that I designed myself of two stylized ravens' heads, for Munin and Hugin.

The other I just recently got on my inner left forearm of a bindrune of Gebo and Wunjo. A few days after our wedding in August, my wife and I both got these done together.
          Attached Files

Comment

I have a self-designed sword on the inside of my left wrist/underarm.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
              I have not yet properly shown off my septum. Or my "bullring," as Pop calls it.
              nice bullring and beard you have
              I also have a bull ring in my nose

Comment

I am going to be getting some more ink next week

Comment

well it has become next week and I have gotten new face ink

me green face freshly done.jpg
                  photo was taken just after I got home from tattoo shop

Comment

image.jpg

I have more than these 3 but these are the only pics of my tattoos I have. If I get more pics I will share.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I managed to get pics off my phone to post here lol. Tis' the same tattoo, just front and back versions of it, as my little one is looking over my shoulder.

010312180.jpgdownsized_0103121824.jpg
                      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                      sigpic

Comment

I've gone and turned myself into a LEGO Minifig:

How's that for body mod?

(Oh... you meant modification of my own body, not the body of the Minifig... oops)
                        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                          I've gone and turned myself into a LEGO Minifig:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2641[/ATTACH]

How's that for body mod?

(Oh... you meant modification of my own body, not the body of the Minifig... oops)
                          Maybe I should convince my sister to get a tattoo of a lego figure on her for her first tattoo.... hmmm

Comment

I access this site from my phone and am having an issue uploading pics. I have three tattoos. A ladybugs on my ankle, a daisy on the center of my spine and a bow on my left clavical.

Comment

Not sure why I missed this weeks ago but pic uploads aren't available till you have 15 non-game, non-intro posts. A phone can cause issues but right now the forum will block you either way.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I am not a big fan of this tattoo thing. If it is like painting then it is fine but when you have to torture your body in order to get a tattoo that is just rediculous.
                                Martina Harrison

Comment

Working...
                                X