This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoos, Piercings and Body Mod!

I love tattoos, piercings, and body mod! If what you are doing makes you feel beautiful, don't let anyone discourage you! I have 7 tattoos, my nose and ears pierced. Nothing extreme. But I love all of them and will probably never reach a moment where I think I am done forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillian View Post
      I love tattoos, piercings, and body mod! If what you are doing makes you feel beautiful, don't let anyone discourage you! I have 7 tattoos, my nose and ears pierced. Nothing extreme. But I love all of them and will probably never reach a moment where I think I am done forever.
      That's good to hear. Any pics to share?

Comment

I just realized I never shared this. From the day I got it done:

(FYI: Galileo originally drew these.)
        Attached Files

Mostly art.

Comment

I've been doing quite well with my money lately and am considering getting a new mod. I can't decide, however, if I want to get my bridge pierced, my other nipple pierced, or perhaps my first tattoo - which I can only narrow down to my alterna-gay pride symbol (like the rainbow triangle only black and gray instead of rainbow colors), 8-bit Mario and Luigi, or the Green Man.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

what is alterna-gay pride?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillian View Post
              what is alterna-gay pride?
              Something I might have made up, or perhaps not. When I say it I mean I don't follow mainstream gay culture.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

here is my face one week after getting it touched up
                my face one week after touch up.jpg

Comment

lol ok. I was just wondering I proudly support LGBT, I believe we should be able to be who we want and love who we want without discrimination!

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                    I don't follow mainstream gay culture.
                    Isn't that kinda like saying that you don't follow mainstream Neo-Baroque Culture?

Or has Gay hit the Mainstream while I wasn't looking?

[edit]
                    not criticizing homosexuality, just commenting on the sad fact that society hasn't fully accepted it, and thus it isn't "mainstream," yet.
                    [/edit]

- - - Updated - - -

alterna-gay pride symbol (like the rainbow triangle only black and gray instead of rainbow colors), 8-bit Mario and Luigi, or the Green Man.
                    why not combine all three...an 8-bit Mario banging the Green Man (or vice versa... spice to flavor), in gray scale.
                    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                      Isn't that kinda like saying that you don't follow mainstream Neo-Baroque Culture?

Or has Gay hit the Mainstream while I wasn't looking?
                      A great deal of gay culture is concerned with mainstream culture, whereas I am not. It's that simple. If you want a better understanding, take a look at some fags and their hags who bond over their love for Lady Gaga and Rhianna.
                      -Erik Erikson

Comment

I've been doing quite well with my money lately and am considering getting a new mod. I can't decide, however, if I want to get my bridge pierced, my other nipple pierced, or perhaps my first tattoo - which I can only narrow down to my alterna-gay pride symbol (like the rainbow triangle only black and gray instead of rainbow colors), 8-bit Mario and Luigi, or the Green Man.
                        Every time someone says Green Man...

No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                          Every time someone says Green Man...
                          I find it oddly attractive.
                          -Erik Erikson

Comment

someone say green man ?
                            my face one week after touch up.jpg

Comment

I find it oddly attractive.
                              Knowing that it's Charlie Day in there makes it SUPER attractive. I love that guy.
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I'm thinking about getting a hot male angel of temperance tattoo'd on me, dunno if it would be lame though, thoughts? It's about the only thing I would possibly like having on me permanently.

Comment

Working...
                                X