• Show
Clear All

Re: Reference Photos Wanted

Juni <3 ......

Comment

@Vol and Bjorn:

Aww, shucks, you guys

Also, Rowanwood, these look amazing so far! You have quite the talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
        ^_^ Joo so purdy
        :3 *blushies* ........ n'awww faaaanks

- - - Updated - - -

haha LOVE your pics Juni!!!

Comment

Do you still want photos Rowan? If so, I'll see what I can find when I get home.

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a quick looksee in your gallery at dA. Neverwinter fanart and stuff from Baldurs' Gate too. I knew I liked you
          Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
            Do you still want photos Rowan? If so, I'll see what I can find when I get home.

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a quick looksee in your gallery at dA. Neverwinter fanart and stuff from Baldurs' Gate too. I knew I liked you

I love me some RPGs.

And yes, the more the merrier for pics. Mind you, this isn't happening overnight. How fast that first one happened is sort of a fluke. It happens occasionally, but usually I'm slower.

Comment

Writing fanfics as a hobby I know creating something does so not happen overnight, though occationally one can hit a vein. So I understand prefectly.
              Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

I think this thread is amazingly awesome You're all fabulous and wonderful. And Rowan, your art is freakin' stunning! <3
                Love reading the replies and seeing the pics.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I commend everyone on their creativity and bravery! I'm thinking we should come up w/some sort of project, like 'The Real People of the Internet'.

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                  BTW, thanks for all the love guys. I probably won't be doing these in order -- but I'm all excited. I think Perz might be next because I CANNOT RESIST THE FACE.

I'm honored & terrified all at the same time
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I love the whole "Frenzied" artist in the grasp of their Muse..I have known a few people who become immersed in a vision of their art. It is as I believe a spiritual trance state thing.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      I love the whole "Frenzied" artist in the grasp of their Muse..I have known a few people who become immersed in a vision of their art. It is as I believe a spiritual trance state thing.

That does happen. Crazy when you look up and hours have passed and you have no idea what just happened. I have less now that my daughter is little but ...yeah. It's a weird thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                        That does happen. Crazy when you look up and hours have passed and you have no idea what just happened. I have less now that my daughter is little but ...yeah. It's a weird thing.
                        Oh gods, you do that too? Okay, so I'm not crazy. I tend to get working and I forget that time exists, and then I end up with like 15 things around me and suddenly its 6 or 7 am and my husbands getting up for work and yelling at me for not sleeping at all lol
                        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                          Oh gods, you do that too? Okay, so I'm not crazy. I tend to get working and I forget that time exists, and then I end up with like 15 things around me and suddenly its 6 or 7 am and my husbands getting up for work and yelling at me for not sleeping at all lol
                          thank god i'm not the only insane artist....i've lasted 2 days in the same clothing in my old studio covered in paint, no food just water...and didnt even realize thats how much time had past. Got 3 paintings out of it though hahaha
                          and disturbance at that moment is crucial...hence you lose the "feel" the "mood" or that specific whatever is going on in your brain at that moment. its so intense. i love when this happens!! lol
                          Also I usually have a bunch of projects going on at one time....a scetched canvas over here, a half painted one over here...one hat still needs wood burning in the frame....a crocheting prject over there....and i have to work them off as the "right time" comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                            and disturbance at that moment is crucial...hence you lose the "feel" the "mood" or that specific whatever is going on in your brain at that moment. its so intense. i love when this happens!! lol
                            And gods help the poor, idiotic soul who happens to be the one to break it at the wrong moment lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                              And gods help the poor, idiotic soul who happens to be the one to break it at the wrong moment lol
                              hahaha EXACTLY !!! I get so angry, especially when 1 they know better...2 it's totally unimportant "Hey I have to go to the store 5 days from next sunday" ... AND THAT COULD NOT HAVE WAITED? For another hour? I mean SERIOUSLY right now???? lmao

Comment

Or the one I get most often...

damnit woman, it's 9am. Did you even bother to get ANY sleep at all or were you sitting here all night again
                                >.> "if I say yes will you stop looking like you're about to knock me out with a frying pan so I'll sleep?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X