X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reference Photos Wanted

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
    damnit woman, it's 9am. Did you even bother to get ANY sleep at all or were you sitting here all night again
    Emphasis on again ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
      Emphasis on again ... lol
      Hey, HEY! I've gotten better woman. At least its down to only forgetting sleep. Brad used to call me every other day-all the way from Afghanistan-to remind me to sleep AND eat because I'd work and forget both.
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, HEY! I've gotten better woman. At least its down to only forgetting sleep. Brad used to call me every other day-all the way from Afghanistan-to remind me to sleep AND eat because I'd work and forget both.
        hahaha well at least its only ONE thing now you art addict
        On a serious note though i totally get it, I've been there many times. It's nice though IMO to be able to say one is into something so much one forgets even basic survival instincts lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
          You look precisely how I always imagined Edmund from the Chronicles of Narnia. And you look good. Wow. -picks up jaw-
          Thanks for the comparison, Bjorn :-)
          I am glad that I have something similar with him. To be honest, nobody told me such a thing, and I never thought this way.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

So finally this place decides to let me upload pictures, tried yesterday but kept getting an error message :S

Well, here I am. Couldn't decide between these two so I posted both, pick the one you like best. And sorry for the bad quality, my friend and I was messing with the webcam when these two were taken.
            I was seriously surprised at how few pictures I had of myself where I haven't got my back turned or am halfway out of the frame, these were about the only ones I could find. (Maybe I should start taking selfies XD)

Webcam1.jpgwebcam2.jpg
            Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Those are nice. All you guys are so awesome.

Comment

Guess I've been here long enough that my mug won't scare anyone off LOL. Hair's a bit shorter now, I just got a couple inches trimmed off recently.
                Attached Files
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Looking at Lil's Pic first thing that came to mind was Glenda good witch of the west from TWOO
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    Looking at Lil's Pic first thing that came to mind was Glenda good witch of the west from TWOO
                    Awwwwwwww thaaaanks Anun :")

Comment

First of all, wow. Your artwork is simply stunning. Secondly, I would love to show you some photos of myself, but can't seem to figure out how to attach them. :P I'm new. How should I do this?

Comment

Originally posted by dashofalice View Post
                        First of all, wow. Your artwork is simply stunning. Secondly, I would love to show you some photos of myself, but can't seem to figure out how to attach them. :P I'm new. How should I do this?
                        Pretty sure that you have to get up to a certain number of posts before you can do attachments

Comment

Gotta have 15 non intro, non game thread posts and then you can post attachments and links and whatnots
                          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                          sigpic

Comment

Gotta have 15 non intro, non game thread posts and then you can post attachments and links and whatnots
                            I got around this by private messaging my headshot. Besides I kind of like the idea that people will see the painting rather than the actual photo.

Comment

Or the one I get most often...

>.> "if I say yes will you stop looking like you're about to knock me out with a frying pan so I'll sleep?"
                              I'm just gonna drug your coffee ^_^ I mean hell, I know you don't NEED beauty sleep since you're hot as hell, but your noggin could use a break!
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

So...I have another one done, but this one is unique. It is NOT a portrait.

I was pondering what to turn the awesome Perz into when a contest popped up on my facebook feed. Threadless is having a Dark Crystal t-shirt contest...I couldn't resist and then this popped into my head. That expression and....Aughra! I did talk to Perz about this first, since its not a portrait and really nothing of Perz is really left...but I think you'll see the inspiration.

If I win the contest or at least get printed, Perz gets a shirt. Once its approved for scoring, I'll share the link . You can vote for me then, if you want.

You know you'll want to.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X