X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your progression?

hmmmm lets see up to this point

nothing --> kinda Christian --> Christina --> Exploring Wicca and Paganism --> Paganish --> Over all eclecticish

Ok so there's a lot of ish in there because I'm always changing.

Comment

Christian (by default) -> Agnostic/Atheist -> Agnostic/Atheist UU -> Agnostic/Atheist (no personal gods, but maybe pantheist) UU Kitchen Witch

Comment

Methodist, generically Christian but not liking the idea of being a slave to some deity, atheist, theist after Yahweh and me had a nice long talk about how the Divine actually existed, theist who realized that even Yahweh never claimed to be the only deity which is where I'm at now. Though it all I believed in magic (How can I not, it comes naturally to me!), karma and reincarnation.
        Potius mori quam foedari!

Comment

Catholic>non-practicing Catholic>Eclectic Pagan

Comment

A sprinkling of Pentecostal- LOTS of metaphysical/New Age- then HEAVY Jehovah's Witness (many years)- then rebellion and escape from JW! - metaphysician - (strongly emerging psychic) eclectic pagan/ Wiccan-ish style - Now (happily) "night-side" wizard, sorcerer, witch. This is how I will stay. I've found home!
            sigpicFor something different, visit my blog: http://theunknownwizard.blogspot.com

Comment

>Part-time Gothic Christian-->Part-time Teen Satanist-->Part time Wiccan--->Witch --->Eclectic/Dragon Witch

Comment

My progression: Cradle Catholic (believed "just because") > Angry rebellious teenager > One-week agnostic > Wiccan student > Marian follower > unspecific Pagan > Eclectic > Catholic > Eclectic Catholic. For now, anyway.

Comment

little kid christianity (Hello god, this is shannon i would like to pray for my mummy and daddy and etc etc etc......... you get my drift) up till 2nd grade > agnostic up till 4th grade > christian 2 years >christian but nature religion curious > year 8 got kicked out of church for mildy pagan beliefs and for practising hoodoo (well not actually kicked out, they told me i was going to hell, i threw my cross necklace at the pastor and stormed out of the church swearing at them, but ya know, same dif.) > fluffy wicca (dear trolls, not saying wicca is fluffy, i was just following wicca and was VERY fluffy) > now im ecclectic pagan with greek/roman influences and practise hoodoo.

Comment

Christian (Roman Catholic) ----> Eclectic Wicca ----> Dianic Witchcraft (Z. Budapest version) ----> Goddessian -----> Asatru -----> Northern Tradition Paganism ------> vanatru

Comment

Jehovah's Witness until 10 or so ->- at 11 I got my first Christmas tree and we were Baptists all of a sudden..? Baptised at 14. I remained an extreme Christian (going to church 3 or 4 times a week, praying constantly, teaching bible school until 18 when I started to question my family and the Bible. ->- 18-21 angry rebellious years, lots of counseling and dabbling in many religions but really was mostly Agnostic ->- 21-23 "Agnostic" but praying to a Great Spirit and celebrating pagan Sabbats lol ->- Finally admitting that I'm probably Pagan, this year.

Comment

Born/raised Roman Catholic (structure with perpetual cycles of guilt); Empathic Agnostic throughout college (feeling/searching); New Thought during military career, e.g., Science of Mind/Unity; Theravada Buddhism for two years of cathartic research/meditation; and, I am now exploring eclectic Wicca/eclectic Pagan spirituality. As I get older and, hopefully wiser, I find that we have the ability to create our own reality, i.e., "Belief Creates Reality"...how you see the world is how you live in it. I now strive to be spiritual and less religious... make a conscious decision to be a force for good on my present path.

Comment

Kid who saw ghosts/spirits -> Raised fundamentalist Christian (lots of "exorcisms" and guilt and much more) -> Agnostic/Atheist, studying hard to find answers -> Healer/unspecified spiritualist -> Ran into a really bad crowd of new-agers, lost all spirituality, became lost and atheist/agnostic again -> Cautious, unspecified Pagan borrowing from a plethora of religions including Gnosticism, earth religions, polytheistic mythos, and ancient lore.

Comment

Atheist, Christian, Fundamental Christian, Agnostic, Witch and Pagan. I was into witchcraft briefly in high school/ college then "got saved". I lost complete faith in god and went back to it and mediation. I found Frau Holda and have been on this path for four years.

Comment

Atheist--> Agnostic--> Strong Atheist--> Agnostic--> Animistic Pantheist--> Soft Polytheist, Eclectic Neopagan--> Celtic Neopagan--> Wiccan, Hard Polytheist--> personal Witchcraft--> Wiccan again.

Comment

Pentacostal<Confused christian<Personal Spiritual Christian< Christian with some pagan believes< Christiano-pagan< Now im geared more towards a Pagan with Christian views.

Comment

Working...
                                X