Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Question Du Jour *the millenium edition!*

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What do you call your private area? Does it have a nickname?
    El Gato!

(My husband's is 'Herbie the Love-Bug' )
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I don't have a nickname for my privates, nor for my wife's. I have, on occasion, though, joked about giving my wife a lozenge for a sore throat but that's about the extent of it.

And "no-no spot" is also a standing joke, from our eldest, when he and his wife lived with us.

But no. No actual nicknames.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

we have a few code words and phrases as well, but no nicknames really, at least not ones we do anything other than joke about.

Like...petting the kitty, red light area (from the Navy's sexual harassment program), etc
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I love the term vajajay! But on me I have used cookie for the longest time. My mother called it that. Also panocha. Which is like a sugar cone. And I've come to settle on my Kooty Kat.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I love the term vajajay!
            No. Just no. Whoever came up with that should be drawn & quartered. It sounds so... ugh.
            Coochie, cookie, kitty, cooter, panocha, panochita, map of Tasmania, pearl palace, pearly gates, inner chamber, yoni, ovary office - yes...

Vajajay? No.

Comment

Captain Johnson for mine, Ms. Pussy & the girls for my wife.

Together they have a series of wondrous adventures on the tumultuous seas that are our matress (or kitchen table, living room floor, blow up mattress in the back of the van, the freezer in the basement, that clearing out in the woods, the parking lot behind the bank, or wherever they happen to be). Captain Johnson is always ready to do his dutie for Queen and Country.

I'm thinking about writing a children's book...
              Hopefully I can get Tommy Lee Jones to play me in the movie version.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                No. Just no. Whoever came up with that should be drawn & quartered. It sounds so... ugh.
                Coochie, cookie, kitty, cooter, panocha, panochita, map of Tasmania, pearl palace, pearly gates, inner chamber, yoni, ovary office - yes...

Vajajay? No.
                It was Oprah!

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Do you fight for your rights?

Comment

[/COLOR]Do you fight for your rights?
                  Yes I absolutely do D
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[/COLOR]Do you fight for your rights?
                    As much as I conceivably can, and I fight for the rights of others as well.

It was Oprah!
                    That explains so much.
                    Last edited by Ophidia; 05 Sep 2011, 06:57. Reason: bad tags

Comment

Do you fight for your rights?
                      I like to think I do. I know I'll defend the rights of others, PDQ, and that rights, in that sense, are a package deal. Meaning, that as long as I'm defending everyone else's rights I'm defending mine as well. It's just that I'm not terribly concerned with self, all that much.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Oh I do fight for my rights. Just ask Dumuzi about that. Hehe.
                        I'm an easy going gal. But if someone infringes on my happy, I get royally pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                          I like to think I do. I know I'll defend the rights of others, PDQ, and that rights, in that sense, are a package deal. Meaning, that as long as I'm defending everyone else's rights I'm defending mine as well. It's just that I'm not terribly concerned with self, all that much.
                          Pretty much my thought too.

I'm also more mousy when it comes to myself, for some reason.

Comment

[/COLOR]Do you fight for your rights?[/QUOTE]

Yes even though it often gets me in trouble and yes I will stand up for others rights also.
                            Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Are you aware there are only 109 more days till Christmas?!

Comment

No... thanks. Now I'm depressed! x
                                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                                X