X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merry Meet

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    welcome aboard.

Please leave any lingering sanity at the front desk, you won't be needing it. :devil:
    Put a note on it that says "save," or the custodian will throw it out!

Howdy, and welcome!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I was actually planning to sell it. It's not like people are ever allowed to leave so there's no need to store sanity.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome Meava
        [4:82]

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Hullo and welcome to PF!
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to PF! We are always glad to have another Wiccan to pop in, especially if they are willing to play in the "Ask a Wiccan" thread!!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Hello to all!

well this is my first post and to be honest I do not know much about Paganism, it is just that I have a feeling that this could be the path I am looking for. Some things about me... I am Greek and was raised as a orthodox christian, over the years it become clear to me that christianity didnt fill the spiritual gap in me, now days i do not belive/ worship any god, it is just that in my life i exept as only " reality " nature and all living things ( not in a Hippie kind of way)... I feel the " hunger" in me for something spiritual which i could not find until now, maybe I do not " fit " in here and if so, I am really sorry for your time... but maybe paganism is what i was looking for... so if you like you could tell me which books or articles I could read to understand a little bit more about it, I ask this here because as I looked on the web I found many missinformations...

Comment

Re: Hello to all!

First off, welcome! Secondly, we have nothing against seekers, and we have a number of non-Pagans as members as well. You are welcome to hang out, whether its just to look around or to participate!
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard. Please leave your sanity at the counter, you won't be needing it here.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome to the forum

I'm not sure how to type your name on an English keyboard, do you have any suggestions?
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                      Welcome to the forum

I'm not sure how to type your name on an English keyboard, do you have any suggestions?
                      I think it's "Panas".

Welcome to the forum.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

Welcome
                        [4:82]

Comment

hello.

Hello everyone!
                          Im new around here and thought id give a bit of info and introduce myself. I`m Jon better know as tehalonesoul or TAS for short. I have fully been aware that im pagan for a VERY short time now and im mostly looking for people to show me which way to go and ill find my way from there. But mostly i want some people like my self to talk to. Thanks for listening.

)0( -TAS

Comment

Re: hello.

Welcome
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                            surrounded by plush, downy things,
                            ill prepared, but willing,
                            to descend."

Comment

Re: hello.