This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greeting from Australia

Thank you all so much! And dressagegirl, defiantly PM'ing you! Blessed be to all!

Comment

Blessings from Down Under

Hello Pagan Forum,

I am a 23 year old from Queensland, Australia. I currently live, study and work in Mackay, but hope to move further South to the Sunny Coast in the near future. I enjoy a challenging game of golf, dabbling in my garden, burying myself in a book, camping, and quality time spent with family and friends. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask.

As much as I dislike labels, I would classify my religion as Eclecticism. I was raised a Christian, but found a sense of truth and revelation in Paganism that was otherwise lost on me in Christianity. While I don't call myself a ChristoPagan (I have in the past), I do have slight tendencies toward Christianity. I could call myself a Polytheist if I really wanted to generalize.

Witchcraft is a very important aspect of my daily life. I bought my first pendulum and tarot deck when I was 16 years old, and never looked back. In saying that, if I had to classify my 'Witchy Path', I would struggle terribly in doing so - though it does include Green, Faery, and Dianic elements, it's more a personal path than a traditional path. If that makes sense.

Sweetest Blessings! xox
      Last edited by Guest; 09 Jun 2012, 22:07.

Comment

Re: Blessings from Down Under

Welcome to the forum!
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Welcome aboard
          [4:82]

Comment

Merry Meet!

Hello everybody! I am an eclectic Wiccan, and my path involves a lot of Wiccan and Norse paganistic elements. I was raised in a very liberal Baptist Christian household, but I found I had much more of an affinity towards Wicca and paganism. I found my path when I was about 10 through reading numerous books on faeries, and the Folk still hold a special place in my heart.

My sun sign is Aquarius, my moon sign is Taurus, and my rising sign is Libra. I am very interested in astrology, astrophysics, and theoretical astrophysics, especially concerning the existence of reality. I love to read just about anything, from scientific manuals to young adult romance novels to horror. I'm also a musician of many mediums, and I play bass in a punk rock band, which is sometimes a little hard to balance with my spiritual values.

Anyway, I'm quite excited to become a part of this forum and learn a lot through that, and possibly to help others learn!

Comment

Welcome.

Please leave any lingering sanity at the counter, you won't be needing it here.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Re: Merry Meet!

Welcome to PF
                [4:82]

Comment

Welcome
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

Re: Merry Meet!

Welcome
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

to descend."

Comment

Re: Greetings from the Black Forest

Thanx for the welcome, Dumuzi!

Comment

Re: Greeting from Australia

Welcome to the forum, Dragonfeather from down under!

You would be a "Drachenfeder" in German.

Comment

Blessings from the Black Forest!

Comment

Well, here we go!

Well hello everyone!

I am Emily... a simple seventeen-year-old nerdy Pagan, born and raised in the south-east area of Texas.

Let's see... I have general Pagan beliefs. I celebrate the sabbats, honor the God and Goddess in any way that I can, respect nature and all living beings, celebrate life, try to be a kind and loving person. Besides that, I enjoy sign language and all things interpreting, I love to sing, draw, write, and participate in any of the arts, I love to read, mostly fiction, dipping into non-fiction occasionally for the sake of learning. I'm a woman that loves women. As I said, I'm extremely nerdy. Some nerdy past-times include: Watching Doctor Who, watching My Little Pony, and playing various video games.

And that's me I guess!

Comment

Re: Well, here we go!

Welcome
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

Introduction

Hi,
                                My nmae is Shubhra joshi. i am new member for this forum, so i am here with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X