• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Welcome! You sound like a really fun and caring person. I hope you continue to love it here.
      Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
      http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome!
        I also believe all religions have some truth to them and I'm constantly reading and learning about various paths.
        ‎"Your imagination creates the inner picture that allows you to participate in the act of creation. It's the invisible connecting link to manifesting your own destiny." - Wayne Dyer

Comment

'Ello!

Hi! I'm Elliot, I'm sixteen. I've been researching paganism for about three years. I would best define myself as a panthestic druid with mostly Celtic ideas, but also some Wiccan influence. Up until now it's been all study, but I'm looking to get into practicing. I was raised (and still live in) a strongly Catholic household, so this limits me a bit. I'm a writer and I'm in high school and college at the same time. My favorite genre is science fiction. I guess that's it for an intro, short and sweet. Hello!

Comment

Re: 'Ello!

Hi and welcome to the board.

Comment

Hello and welcome! :dummy:
              Study is a good thing. And I can sympathize with the Catholic household. Though my mom's pretty into me being Wiccan and wants me to cleanse the house and stuff, haha!
              (Also- Pokemon? I approve!)
              Last edited by orchestrion; 11 Jul 2012, 08:14.

selume proferre

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for guidance.

Hello, I'm Bryanna. I grew up in a Christian home I'm 17 years old and I'm looking for some guidance in this religion. I would love to learn more and practice. And just talk to someone about religion. I have no idea what to do. So any help you can give I would be very grateful for. (:

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

Yep, I actually play competitive Pokemon. I'm a nerd if you couldn't tell :P And wow, your Catholic mother is in to your being a Wiccan? That's awesome. I wish my mother was as open-minded. (I'm pretty sure my mom thinks the Wiccan religion revolves around hating Christians and she growls if she sees two people of the same gender holding hands in public - oh, the humanity!)

Comment

Re: Hi, I'm looking for guidance.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
                    I know that everyone here will be happy to answer any questions you have.
                    Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
                    http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

My mom in an artist and special ed teacher, she's pretty open minded... as far as Christian republicans go anyway, haha. My dad is more like your mom. :P
                      Oh man, competetive Pokemon, that's so awesome. I bow to your skills. XD i for one am just a big unadulterated dork about it.

selume proferre

Comment

Welcome to PF, I hope you enjoy it here.
                        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Hi and welcome!

One of the first things you're going to find is that a lot of people on here believe a LOT of different things. Paganism is an umbrella term for all sorts of ideas. Don't worry about rushing into anything, but read around and ask lots of questions! If you need help with anything, please also feel free to PM me or one of the other admins or mods
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Hey there :] there are people of all sorts of paths here- not even just pagan! It's pretty great. If you have any questions about any one path theres sure to be someone with an answer.

selume proferre

Comment

Welcome to the forum and props for the Dr. Who reference in your name!

If both of you are from strong Catholic backgrounds, have you considered studying more about saints that have pagan themes and imagery tied to them? There are northern european ones (St. Brigit being the most obvious), but also most African Diaspora faiths have been strongly influenced by Catholicism.
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X