• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MM

Welcome To the group

Comment

Bright Blessings!

Warmest Greeting to this wonderful community! I had been part of it so long ago that I cannot even remember the user name from then. I am looking forward to exploring our similarities and differences in this beautiful space.

I little about me. I live in Ontario Canada, and have been making wands & staffs since I was 16...seems like yesterday lol. I have an affinity for dragons and the book I am currently reading is Journey to Ixtland by Carlos Castaneda.

I am pleased and privileged to be in this community once more. Peace to all beings, let us be together!

~Danial

Comment

Re: Bright Blessings!

Howdy Welcome to PF/ X
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Journey to Ixtlan?

That's a great book! One of my all time favorites.

Welcome to the forum!
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Greetings and hello!

I'm shammynix, a contraction for "shamanic phoenix" which... well, it's a long story. Still developing, actually. Perhaps over time I'll tell a bit of it here and there.

I'm over quarter of century, newly married with a little one running about who's got us up to our eyebrows in natural glamour. May the gods help me with this one!

I've been told my level of energy is off the charts - though fun for me I can't use it for myself - not yet anyway. Working on it. I've been practicing witchcraft for 20-something years now, as I began learning from my grandmother when I was a child. Lots of interesting experiences there. She acquiesced to my grandfather (old fashioned couple they were) that my brother and I would attend church, so I was raised Baptist. Once my grandmother passed, I began studying on my own. Met my "guardian" when I was fifteen, summer between my sophomore and junior years (yeah, I turned 16 during my Junior year). Kali decided I was hers shortly after that.

Anyway, glad to be here. Forum looks nice and active - I like that. Hard to find a nice, active, long-standing forum of communication these days.

Hope to get to know everyone here better.

Shammy

Comment

Hullo and welcome to PF (again)!!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Re: Greetings and hello!

Welcome to PF!!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you kindly for the welcomes.

Comment

Back from the Black Forest

Good morning!

It was some time ago, that I have posted in this forum.

Now I have come back again - from the Black Forest in Germany.

Best wishes

Larix - the larch

Comment

*insert stereotypical newbie topic title here*

Hello! I'm here because I'm poking back into Paganism again after quite a long time of spiritual confusion. XD I am an agnostic pagan, I suppose. Religion itself makes me squirm (at least the organized kind), but spirituality is different than religion for me. I'm in college and a biology student, so science is my first love. I've always had a love for nature and the forces that are behind the mechanisms of life. I look forward to my time here!

Comment

Re: *insert stereotypical newbie topic title here*

Hello and welcome to PF!
                          sigpic

Comment

Re: Back from the Black Forest

HEllo and welcome (back) to PF!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello again, and with a new user name

Hello all!, I used to partake on this forum 2/3 years ago, and I've popped in a few times here and there but it would seem my username is gone . I think it was PaganKnight, IDK though! No big deal I created a new one!

So I look forward to reattaching with people I used to know. Chat to you all soon!

Comment

I'm back! Legs beware!

hi everyone, it's been a while. I haven't been able to get online for sometime, but hopefully that will not be the case now.
                                If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                                X