This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in Town, round two.

Still sick, and getting sicker. Doctors are horrible people, and only after my illness has done severe damage to my body have I even found a doctor who doesn't accuse me of being crazy.

Long story short, that's why I haven't logged on since April. I do not know if I'll be able to do much, these days. Healing takes a while, and due to the horrible "care" inflicted upon me, I don't know when that's going to start.

:wtf: :='(:

Your brain is a part of reality, and, as such, is privy to its darkest secrets.

Comment

Welcome to our new world!

Welcome, if you are of the same mentality
      I am a follower of ‘MahaDharma’ –the Religion which is based on human development, and ‘MahaVad’ –the true-spiritual doctrine and great teachings of MahaAnand alias MahaManas. True Self-development is our worship and our devotion to human interests. We think, Religion of humanity is one which is based on True-Spiritualism, –that which directly helps to bloom or develop our mind, that which teaches and shows the way of better life, and which helps and incite or insist to get true knowledge. The religion of human development– ‘MahaDharma’ never encourages us to get God and haven. ‘MahaDharma’ always encourages us to know the truth, and to be able to receive the truth for a better life. Neither it misguides us nor does it give us any false promises.

We want to establish a religion world wide– that is ‘MahaDharma’ –the religion of humanity. We are benefited and we want also you be benefited with us!

Are you with us?

We think, by practicing which religion, gradually one can become fully grown human being, that is religion of humanity. Becoming fully developed human being gradually– is our religious practice and the aim of our life.

Be dignified associated with ‘MahaDharma’ –the natural religion of mankind.

MahaDharma : The Call of humanity

Although, it is a religion in name, but in real meaning – it is the call or invitation of humanity, –the call of becoming fully grown human being.

It is not possible to ignore this invitation for any conscious human being. To respond at this call is not meaning abandon one’s religion.

Practice of ‘MahaDharma’ is a special kind of Yoga (MahaYoga) practice, by which one can advance on the path of becoming fully grown human being, through this true self-development program. Actually ‘MahaDharma’ is a unversal lf-development program for conscious human being.

To embody the main program of ‘MahaDharma’,we are desirous to set up a ‘MahaManan Kendra’ or ‘Maha Atma-Vikas Kendra’(Universal Self-Development Education Center) of international standard. We inviteyou to extend your helping hands regarding this great endeavor.

For more, search- MahaDharma & MahaVad, visit- <link removed> & <link removed>
      Last edited by Juniper; 28 Sep 2011, 00:43. Reason: links removed to comply forum rules

Comment

Re: Welcome to our new world!

Interesting. This is the first time I have heard of this spiritual path. What exactly sets this practice apart from all the other ones? I mean no disrespect with what im about to say but it seems that the above is pretty much what all religions and spiritual paths strive to accomplish.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Back in Town, round two.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, but welcome back.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome back and -hugs-
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Welcome back. Hope things start going in a more positive direction for you.
              Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Re: And I'm back

Welcome back

Comment

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am new here and I'm from California.
                  Hope to have a good and smooth relationship with you all.

Comment

Re: Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome

Comment

Re: And I'm back

Thank you for the welcome! Currently, I'm still stuck in Great Lakes. My pre-A school was here, as was my A school. Now I get to go to C school in Virginia. Who knows after that. I'm an FC, that's what I ended up with. I'm pretty happy with my rate. I'm more on the technical side of FC, though, not the 'let's blow this stuff up!' side.

Comment

Hello!

I have taken it upon myself to join this forum and explore spirituality further and find my own path to attain peace with myself. I'm new to Paganism and I haven't done so much but thought about it and I think it's time to step up a gear. I'm studying Philosophy, Maths and Physics at College and I come from the belief of atheism.

The only reason I was an atheist is because 'it sounded logical' and 'I can't see a god so he doesn't exist'. I was pretty close minded back then, about a year ago.

It started when I watched a film called Troy (laugh if you wish) and I noticed they worshiped the greek polytheistic gods. I researched further, into Greek mythology and then stumbled upon Paganism. It all seemed to fit with my values, the respect for nature and it's creatures. More recentely I've been studying philosophy and I just can't bring myself to accept that the universe was created from nothing or was always there and I don't think science will ever answer this, which is why I want to go on a spiritual journey. I don't think true love is just the release of chemicals in the brain.

I look forward to speaking with you guys

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome to PF! I think you will find a fairly diverse range of views to get ideas from--from atheism to pantheism and monotheism to polytheism...
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello Elven, and wecomr to the forum!

The key to good philosophy is the same as it is in good science - understand what is true.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hello!!

I was wandering the interwebs and stumbled upon this place, i looked interesting, especially the discussion between pagan's and Christians. First time i've come across a site that hadn't degenerated into mud slinging contests

Well, as you can see my name is David, i'm a relatively new born Christian. Before that i was a nihilist, as in i didn't believe in anything. Looking forward to some interesting discussions.

Comment

Re: Hello!!

Hello and welcome!

We haven't had an active Christian in a while, so its nice to see you! We are more than open to respectful discourse between religions!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X