This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well, Hello there

anytime! hope to see you at some threads too.
    ~ flowers are our only garments
    only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Hello

Hello i am Helen
      Just on here as i am looking and exploring belief.I was a christian but am not convinced and as i love animals so much i am dissapointed and have been let down by christians who dont believe animals go to heaven or have souls

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum !!! And aweee, I do believe animals cross offer. In fact some people believe in spirit guides, I believe in animal guides/spirits. It can be applied into your practice Blessings

Comment

Hello Everyone.

Hello there. Please call me Hallow, everyone i know does. I'm actually new to this and have, for about 6 years, been attending a christian church, although for about a year or so I've come to the conclusion that Christianity isn't for me. I have always been very connected to nature and have always been interested in magic and gods/goddesses and the likes, and i just recently found out about Paganism, so i am still very new to this. But, i would love to meet people who could help me along the way in finding out if this is what's right for me. So, i am very pleased to meet everyone and please take care of me!

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone.

Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.
            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Hey and welcome
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: Just Joined

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

You will find pleanty of people here that think along similar lines. If someone told me my little puppy's soul was stuck in hell or that she diddn't have one I'd have said that I want to go where she was going! So welcome and may your soul searching find what you are looking for!
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome! May you find what you're looking for, and if you don't, maybe you will find something else.

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Just Joined

Hello, welcome, and goodluck! marriage is a scary thing, or not scary thing, maybe it's planning the whole thing that's scary? But introducing someone you love to a part of you that they don't really know very well IS a scary thing, so best of luck to ya, and if you need anything, feel free to ask!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

hello there, and welcome! hope you'll find what you search for
                          ~ flowers are our only garments
                          only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the forum I'm sure you'll find no shortage of help where it can be given here :^^:
                            When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, the force simply gets redirected and the object wins

Comment

Greetings to you all!

Merry meet everyone, I'm new here but not apnea to the Pagan path, been on its journey since about 1998, when I was old enough to decide that my Christian (but smattered with myth and legend) upbringing wasn't my cup of tea and didn't ring true.

Hope everyone is happy and well here.

Blessed be

Comment

Re: Greetings to you all!

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself or one of the other staff

Comment

Working...
                                X