Re: Hello

Thank you for your comments x

Comment

you're welcome!
          ~ flowers are our only garments
          only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Re: I'm different from people I know so here I am!

Welcome!
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Welcome to the forum . Please contact a member of staff if you have any questions!

Comment

Hi there Ulfgeirr and welcome!

I'm very sorry, the current forum setup doesn't have a place to customize those. As I'm not a admin, though, I might be mistaken, or just looking in the wrong place. I'll point Eisheth in the direction of this post!

Comment

Re: joined this website cause i need i guess you could say help?long post plz read

Maria, do you have any resources to back up that idea? If so I'd be very interested...as much as my previous post focused on the basics, I personally have a bit of a knack for blowing out lightbulbs.

Comment

Failte! Welcome to the forum!

Comment

New here, out of curiosity.

I've been stuck inside the last couple days so i started snooping on the internet, out of bordoms sake I guess.
                      Ended up on one pagen website which was quite interesting. So I wanted to join the forum there and ask questions only to find the forum was pretty much dead in the water. So did a search of other forums and eventually found this one which looks somewhat active.

About me: Not much to tell I suppose, I just am. Was raised into a prestbytarian family, and would kick and scream when forced to go to church. Litterally, I hated it. I would fight my own parents every Sunday, even going so far as sneakingo out so they could not find me in time.:=o: Of course, if they had bothered to look up into any of the backyard trees, they would of probebly found me. Eventually they finially gave up for the most part and to this day my dad says "Where did we go wrong?" I convinced myself from then on that there was nothing, no god, no anything but science. It made a lot of people mad, but, I just could not believe in a system they were trying to teach me. It didn't feel right and I had no idea there were other options out there. So that is my religious background.
                      However, there have been some really odd things in my life withen the last 15 years or so I just cannot explain away. They make great campfire tales but to me they are very real. And whenever I get in a thinking mood, my mind always goes back there. I've told some people close to me about them, but of course they did not live it so they do not exactly believe it.
                      I am most at home outside. I am not an inside person (I am outside with the laptop by the fire right now, infact) my "home" is anywhere wild. I do not feel comfortable in the city, subburbs, anywhere really. I have to be surrounded my nature to feel any kind of peace...unfortunatly I have to live in the real word too and work, and all that responsible stuff. I got my degree in Forestry Conservation, but right now am currently working as a surgical instrument tech (It kills me, but it's a job...) and am married to a computer tech guy who is basically the compleate opposite of me hahahaha and is not an outside person. I talked to him about thinking I should study some kind of pagen belief, he said "go for it" so I don't have to hide in a broom closet. Anyone eles, I really don't care what the think of me. Anyone who really loves me knows I go my own way and accepts it. Those that don't I generally ignore and do things anway.

Sorry this is long winded....I don't talk much to people as an introvert so social media has opened me up a lot to talk....I'll end this now before putting you all to sleep

Comment

Re: New here, out of curiosity.

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I'm new here too, but it seems like a good place.

Comment

Thanks. I hope to learn a bit of something, I know next to nothing about religion or gods or things like that as I've spent most of my life running away from that type of thing lol. Maybe I am haveing an existential crisis or something. lol

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hey everyone

hello, new here too

I am the same way, far from home and not sure what I believe except that there is something in the life all around and I feel it very strongly when I am out in the wild.

- - - Updated - - -

hello, new here too

I am the same way, far from home and not sure what I believe except that there is something in the life all around and I feel it very strongly when I am out in the wild.

Comment

Welcome to PF!

Comment

Working...
                                X