• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello all.

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Poll: Weeknight Chat!

Ok folks, we're getting back into chats!

To avoid burnout on my part, I'm thinking we will have chats during fall/winter. Pretty much from Sept-May, then be off for the summer, when people get busy and do more out at night, etc.

The start time planned right now for a once-weekly nighttime chat is 6pm West Coast/7PM Mountain/8PM Central/9pm East Coast

Please let me know what night would work best for you! I'm going to put it on the most popular night.
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

hello and welcome!
            ~ flowers are our only garments
            only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Re: New here, out of curiosity.

Hi there! Hopefully you've come to the right place and we can help you with some of that curiosity! Welcome to the site, and don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any!
              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Re: Poll: Weeknight Chat!

My official vote: Tuesday
                My true vote: Not Thursday
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I said Monday. Only because it's my one day off.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm off on Weds/Thurs nights now
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Any night works for me. My schedule is sporadic, so I can either make it or not make it.

Chat related Q: was anyone interested in a pagan history chat?

Mostly art.

Comment

My work/family schedule is pretty scattered. Can't guarantee any night that I'll get off, but I know for sure that Thursday and Fridays I will never be home. ^^

Comment

Hello friends.

Hello friends. i am Rooz merry.

Comment

Re: Hello friends.

Welcome.

Comment

Hello!

Hello everybody! I came across this forum, plainly out of curiosity and a will to learn more. I hardly know nothing about paganism, only that it involves worshiping multiple gods and such. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my time here!
                              "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                              -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Re: Hello friends.

Hello and welcome!
                                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X