This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome, most of us come here to learn, so feel free to pull up a chair and do so! Just remember that everyone here does something a bit different so not everyone has multiple gods, some people don't even have gods so there is something for everybody! (I apologize for being bad at ending sentences!)
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hello friends.

Hello Rooz merry

Comment

Hello. Nice to meet you.

Comment

Walking the Pagan Path...

Nice to meet you all! I couldn't quite think of a better title...:=S:Anywho, hello, everyone...I don't exactly have a nickname that's proper for introduction, so call me whatever you'd like? I've been interested in the path of Wicca since I was in elementary school. I started connecting my interests with witchcraft, my obsession with crystals and gems, my love and appreciation of nature, my fascination with the moon phases, my intense need to be with nature, in all of it's changes. That always made me feel like it was the path that I needed to walk on. Yet, here I am, now 20 years old, studying off and on since I can remember.

I'm very rusty, and never really practiced anything before other than meditation exercises, and setting bread crumbs outside for the faeries, both when I was 12 years old, however, I have tried meditation within the past year....I'm very inexperienced, and need guidance. So, that's why I'm here! To research and discuss with others. I believe I would feel lost if it weren't for the path I wish to walk on. I don't even know where to start. Suppose I could start by making friends? <3

I'm currently using witchvox.com for information, as well as mystickwicks.com. When I was 15, I've read very few books, in fear of inaccuracy. I've avoided Silver Ravenwolf as well, since I had been told how inaccurate and vague she can be. I have read two books by the same author however. The Enchanted Cat and Natural Witchery by Ellen Dugan. I also read a book about unicorns but I don't remember the author. So, that's a tad bit of my history on this path. (: Also, I apologize if things were strangely worded or immensely unenthusiastic... I'm having severe problems in my life that have made my sleep schedule non existent.

Comment

Re: Walking the Pagan Path...

Welcome to PF, I hope you enjoy it here. There's tons of great threads and helpful people around, so hopefully you find some information that's useful to you.
            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Thanks, Gardenia...This website looks completely like a virtual library, so I think I'll most certainly find knowledge that I'm looking for...

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello and welcome, and yep life happens and sometimes sleep doesn't, its cool we understand. As I suppose you did already notice there is a whole pile of information and well informed people here willing to answer all sorts of questions and post links where you can even find some answers of your own. so long as you are genuinely curious, you will be amazed with what you can find here.
                    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

hello there and welcome to the forum! if there's anything you wan't to know, don't be afraid to ask me or another member, we're many out there who gladly will try to help you!
                      and keep this in mind; sometimes it's not you who chooses the religion, but the religion who chooses you ...
                      ~ flowers are our only garments
                      only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Welcome to PF! Good to meet you!

Comment

Again, thank you everyone! I happen to be a very curious person! Nice to meet you all as well! I do have some questions, but I feel as if they are silly, since I'm setting foot on unfamiliar territory...That's really good advice, Sarkana, but how do I know the religion is choosing me?

Comment

Originally posted by Slush View Post
                            I do have some questions, but I feel as if they are silly, since I'm setting foot on unfamiliar territory...
                            Don't let that stop you. We were all new to this once, after all. The forum does have a search, so you can see if your question has been asked before, but if you can't find what you're looking for, ask away!
                            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Re: Poll: Weeknight Chat!

Any day for me. It's hard to know, until it is up and running, how easy or not it will be for me to take part. This last year, I have struggled to keep up with online chats, but who knows. With me working nights, and on a rota basis, I'll just have to see how our time zones line up and hope I'm not tucked up in bed.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Re: Greetings to you all!

Welcome.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X