X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Everyone

Welcome!
    "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
    -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Re: Site Issues

Actually our city internet was in and out today. Of course we are getting weather in the high 90s and thunderstorm warnings at the same time.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I was just thinking about the Anonymous hack, too, annitu. Wonder what the deal was...
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

What I read was it was the action of only one member,not the collective. The larger group has denied its involvement.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a quote from Anonymous

Twitter accounts thought to be associated with the hacking group Anonymous claimed responsibility for the attack.

"Basically, every GoDaddy site on the planet just crashed," @TibitXimer tweeted.

"#TangoDown - godaddy.com," @AnonOpsLegion tweeted Monday, claiming that the Twitter account @AnonymousOwn3r was responsible for the breach. "TangoDown" is the term that Anonymous generally uses to signify that a website is down.

"By using / supporting Godaddy, you are supporting censorship of the Internet," @AnonOpsLegion tweeted again later. GoDaddy was the target of protests after it was discovered that the company supported unpopular bills the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and Protect IP Act (PIPA).

- - - Updated - - -

Seems they have a beef with GoDaddy
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            What I read was it was the action of only one member,not the collective. The larger group has denied its involvement.
            I don't think the media fully understands the sheer enormity of Anonymous.

Anonymous has a beef with everyone.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Welcome James!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum James. Youve the best name Ive ever heard. Its such a good name Id say only kings among men are given it! :P

Comment

Re: Walking the Pagan Path...

Originally posted by Slush View Post
                  Again, thank you everyone! I happen to be a very curious person! Nice to meet you all as well! I do have some questions, but I feel as if they are silly, since I'm setting foot on unfamiliar territory...That's really good advice, Sarkana, but how do I know the religion is choosing me?
                  you can to feel it inside, feel with your heart that this is the right path for you, and this is where you'll go. but it can depend very much on your personalily, so maybe you'll feel it in another way. by dreaming of it, or just feeling draw to everything about it, or maybe you hear the gods call on you.... there's many different ways!
                  ~ flowers are our only garments
                  only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

hey, and welcome to the forum! hope you'll enjoy it here, and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions!
                    ~ flowers are our only garments
                    only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Re: Hello from a nutty witch

Thank you everyone!!!

Comment

Hello and welcome, feel free to ask questions and share your own knowledge!
                        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Had a wonderful session in the woods today, there is no Alter quiet like the Earth Itself.

Comment

Welcome!

Please deposit lingering sanity at the counter. You won't be needing it here.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                              Welcome!

Please deposit lingering sanity at the counter. You won't be needing it here.
                              Watch him. He bites.

Welcome to the forum!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                "By using / supporting Godaddy, you are supporting censorship of the Internet," @AnonOpsLegion tweeted again later. GoDaddy was the target of protests after it was discovered that the company supported unpopular bills the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and Protect IP Act (PIPA).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh looky...

Another pretentious bunch of clowns trying to "fix" the world at other people's expense...
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X