• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi everyone,

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Fun things to do to piss people off

A simple one is to apply toothpaste or peanut butter to a doorknob in such a way that it's inconspicuous but will still get all over somebody's hand when they grasp the knob.
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

Hello, and Welcome!
        "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
        -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Re: Hi from the Hag :-)

Hello Sibylle, and Welcome! Nice to meet you
          "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
          -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Re: Hi

Hello, and Welcome to the forum!
            -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Re: Adventures of the Mind

hello and welcome! I hope you find what your are looking for here!
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hi from the Hag :-)

Hello and welcome, and I look forward to interacting with you as well.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope to get to know you very well!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

These things my mother and her sisters did to each other on their wedding nights. aunt #1 had 15lbs of limburgher (spelling?) cheese on the inside of the engine block. Aunt #2 had the inside of her jeep FILLED with birdseed through the sunroof. Aunt #3 had her car taken and driven from her father's house in Jersey where the marriage was held to her husbands house in Chicago Il, without them. Aunt #4 didd't have a car, they stole the light bulbs, linnen, toilet paper and tissues from the hotel room they were staying in, followed by cling filming the toilet.... My mother got married last and had her car hidden, and the house locked up, my aunts questioned me for so long trying to find her car...

- - - Updated - - -

looking at this, my family is a bunch of jerks...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hi everyone, Thanks for making me feel welcome! )o(

Comment

hello there and welcome!! hope you'll enjoy it here on PF
                          ~ flowers are our only garments
                          only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone.

Hi steve, howz you. I am also new in this community forum. I'm interested in Acedemic part.

Comment

I like clipboards.

Following someone, at a distance, and 'taking notes'. Especially, in stores or malls. It may not piss them off, exactly, but it sure gets them wondering.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Greetings. B)

Greetings everyone. I'm Pixy. I joined this site so that I could meet some people who might be interested in the same quest for knowledge that I'm on. Right now, I'm researching necromancy and shamanism in hopes that I might learn more about my unusual talent for communicating with dead things. Anyone know anything about this stuff? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for stopping by.

P.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X