X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Italian Strega by blood

Welcome to the forum!

If you don't mind me asking, even if you don't use books for study, have you considered writing your families traditions, as they've been passed to you, down?
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Welcome,I also follow Stregheria,and have my concerns with Grimassi also. Unlike yourself I do not have a direct family connection except for my GrandMother on my Mothers side. Shortly before she died,she told me as much as she had time for about Stregheria. I have researched as much as I can online,but you must know there is little insight or any really trusted information to be found. One site I found seems to be at least better than most. Link below.

Pour acheter des appareils sur internet ça nécessite un grand nombre de recherche, car chaque type de produit de consommation est unique et les

The site seems pretty good,though it seems to also follow a bit of Wicca. As far as I can determine the site is not connected with Grimassi. My GrandMother gave me a ring that has a moonstone in the center with an inclosed Pent with a circle around it that is an Oroboros. While searching online I found a Pic of a ring that resembles mine that is as far as the site mentions it is connected to Strega.

Check out the site and let me know what you think,you can Private message me if you like. I also study about the Sumerian history and the OLD Gods and Goddess' One thing that am very interested in are the Watchers or Grigori. Glad to have another follower of the Stregheria traditions on Pagan forum.

Anunitu

The handle I use is a Sumerian moon Goddess or perhaps a later Babylonian one,the history I have read about her has connected her to both.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Isandra View Post
        The work of Grimassi used to really offend me deeply, but with time I have learned to just laugh at it and not let it bother me. But believe me when I say that nearly nothing of what he writes has to do with real Italian Stregheria. Grimassi's books and religion are very Americanised.
        Welcome to the forum Isandra

I know what you mean there are 100s of Grimassi's out there trying the same thing with Irish traditions. You either learn to laugh at those types of american neopaganism and enjoy their sillyness or you go crazy :bounce:

I have a question for you Isandra. Is traditional witchcraft in Italy passed on in families? Or would it be more like everyone knows how but only some people have a good skill at it?

Comment

Greetings!

Hello everyone!

The name is Jessica, and I'm from Sweden.
          There is probably a lot to tell about me, but I believe most of it would be really irrelevant for this forum, haha.

I am a skeptical, yet hopeful, dreamer. I've been on this path for eleven years now, and sometimes I feel really, really stuck. I am still fighting with myself about whether or not I believe in for example magic or energy workings, but I have, somewhere along the road, come to the conclusion that I am much more of a believer, than a skeptic.

It was a couple of classmates in the 7th or 8th grade who first introduced me to something called Wicca. I was fascinated and spellbound (hehe) from the first day and have been ever since. However, I feel as if I am starting to move past Wicca and into my own mix of beliefs. Still not completely sure of that, but I'm sure I'll know for sure in a couple of years.

Sadly, I am not as active as I'd like to be, and I think that my will to be more active has brought me here, to perhaps be able to share my thoughts and get some feedback on them from people who actually know and understand what i'm talking (writing) about.

Other than being a pagan/wiccan, I'm a doll sculptor and have recently started my own company as such, eventhough I went to college and studied comics art and storytelling, since I also happen to love drawing and telling stories. I'm hoping to combine the two arts someday.

I think that's it. For now.

Hi! I'm happy to be here.

Comment

Re: Greetings!

Hello and welcome!
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Why thank you, Maria de Luna!

Comment

Hello there Jessica! Welcome to PF!
                ~ flowers are our only garments
                only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Thanks, Sarkana night!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Sarkana night!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, or contact myself or another member of the staff

Comment

Re: Poll: Weeknight Chat!

Alright folks--Today is your last chance to vote in this thread! I'm going to close it and get things rolling

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Dez: Thanks, that's great to know.

Ljubezen: Hi, and thank you!

Comment

Greetings, everybody.

Hello all! My name is Cat. I'm 19 years old and I live in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States.

I'm a full-time college student. I've been with my amazing partner Jeremy for 4 years now. I'm working on receiving a 2-year degree so we can finally move in together.

A little backstory about my spirituality:

me in my heart). About 8 or 9 months ago, I returned to being a self-described Pagan, with no real central pantheon of Gods that I strictly worshiped. I'm still figuring that part out.

So that's where I stand now. I'm a solitary Pagan who's just starting out.

While I don't strictly follow a pantheon at the moment, I find myself drawn to Norse and Greek beliefs more than anything...I'll probably post about some of the conflicting feelings I've been having under the "Spirituality" section.

WHOA! That was a mouthful. lol.

Thanks for reading. I'll be making some new posts on here shortly. I may not be on very often because of school, but I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you.
                            ‎"Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars"

Comment

Re: Greetings, everybody.

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Greetings, everybody.

hello and welcome
                                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X