This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings. B)

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. There are a few threads floating around on those topics, so if you do a search you might come up with some helpful information. If you don't find what you're looking for, you can always start up a thread with a few questions.
    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Wecolme! Look forward to seeing you around.

Comment

WELCOME

Please drop your sanity off at the desk.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello Pixy, and Welcome! I'm interested in shamanism too, and I've learned a lot just by visiting this forum, so I hope you'll learn a lot too!
            "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
            -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Hello and welcome! have a look around and see what you find!
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello!

Hello! I am icefeather. I am a female teen, and i came here to learn about pagan and other religeons and stuff....

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello Icefeather, and Welcome to the forum!
                  "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                  -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello and welcome, I hope you learn many new and enlightening things.

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Italian Strega by blood

Hello. I am from Italy, so please do forgive me if my writing style results awkward.

I am part of the Stregheria religion, which has nothing to do with any foolishness Grimassi has written. My family (the motherly side) has practiced witchcraft for countless generations, so everything I know comes from the oral tradition of my mother, of my great-grandmother etc. We do not use books for learning, it's a family tradition.

The work of Grimassi used to really offend me deeply, but with time I have learned to just laugh at it and not let it bother me. But believe me when I say that nearly nothing of what he writes has to do with real Italian Stregheria. Grimassi's books and religion are very Americanised.

I feel really honoured for having the chance to meet Pagans from different traditions and paths, and I really hope to befriend you all, and to learn from you. I hope you will find my knowledge useful as well.

Blessings

Comment

Re: Italian Strega by blood

Welcome.

Comment

It's very nice to meet you

Comment

Hello and welcome! I look forward to learning from you.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X