This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Guy!

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: Supporters

Originally posted by Dufonce View Post
      I cant seem to find it anywhere, what are the perks of being a supporter?
      It's a secret.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
        It's a secret.
        to everybody?

wait... do i get rupees? *is tempted...*
        "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Originally posted by Dufonce View Post
          to everybody?

wait... do i get rupees? *is tempted...*
          Secret to errbody! You only get to know once you learn the secret handshake, which can only be learned if you climb the secret mountain, in the secret land of secrets.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

A Not So New Newbie

Hello Everyone!

So I have a bit of a thing with thread titles.....Anyway. Where do I start? I've been a practicing eclectic for about 4 years now. I guess now, I would consider myself more of an Everythingist. I know that doesn't make much sense, but I simply believe in it all, you know?

My experience lies in energy work, makeshift magick, exorcisms, channeling, mediumship and divination. My first college was a major hotspot, and I along with a group of my friends used it as our training ground. We all had....probably have major cases of hero complex, and we took it on ourselves to bring balance to the campuses abnormal events. I learned a lot in those two years, but have discovered even more in these last two years. While I was at the school, I didn't have a chance to learn any of the groundwork, and that's where my path is right now. I'm learning the aspects and discipline of ritual at the moment through Christopher Penkzak's series of books.

I know this post has been terribly unorganized, but I figured that I'd get my bio out in a short way. I've also been studying Tai Chi and Reiki for 4 years as well since my old school. Long story short, I want to help as many people as I can, and learn as much as I can on this forum. And sometimes, I just feel the need to talk about this kind of stuff. It's been an absolutely amazing journey so far, and I'm only at the beginning. Lately my spiritual teachers have been Athena, Hecate, Mab, and Titania (As you can see my area of study tends to be Greco-Roman).

So before this becomes even more of a ramble, let me say, hello! I look forward to working with and talking to you all!!!

Comment

I have learned the secret handshake.

I have climbed the secret mountain.

I have made my abode in the land of secrets.

I am selling secrets, if anybody is interested.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: A Not So New Newbie

Hello and welcome to PF!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Wow, great list of diverse interests! I knew a guy (online) that went around the country 'healing' areas - sounds like what you guys were doing at college. It always fascinated me as I guess I have no personal sense of that. Interesting!

Welcome aboard, I look forward to more of your posts!
                  The Pagan Porch - a Pagan Homesteading forum

Sand Holler Farm Blog - aren't you just dying to know what I do all day?

Comment

Thank you both!

Wow, great list of diverse interests! I knew a guy (online) that went around the country 'healing' areas - sounds like what you guys were doing at college. It always fascinated me as I guess I have no personal sense of that. Interesting!
                    It's funny you say that. Two of my friends and I were thinking about doing a road-trip to a sweat lodge later this year while doing much the same thing as your friend. We're excited to see what we find.

Comment

Hello and welcome! Thank you for sharing your story with us, it was very interesting!
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome

I look forward to hearing your thoughts, your views are interesting!
                        "Wealth is as swift | as a winking eye
                        Of friends the falsest it is."

Havamal, 74

"The wolf that lies idle | shall win little meat,
                        Or the sleeping man success."

Havamal, 58

Comment

Thank you everyone! I look forward to all I can learn!

Comment

Welcome to the PF! Always nice to find someone else who practices Reiki too.

Comment

Re: New Guy!

'Ello! I was almost going to do classics at my new school, but vouched for English to graduate on time. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                                I have learned the secret handshake.

I have climbed the secret mountain.

I have made my abode in the land of secrets.

I am selling secrets, if anybody is interested.
                                I just had to say.... I absolutely LOVE this! ^

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X