This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need advice please

I was taught for beginners to do it every time you work with energy or spells. I really don't do it often because I'm a high energy individual (both in the energy and figurative sense) so I pretty much only ground when folks complain. Otherwise I aim for a balance rather than constant grounding.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Re: I'm new!

Welcome to the forum I can't remember where we have a recommended reading list, but if you poke around the forum you should find it.
      my etsy store
      My blog

to descend."

Comment

Re: need advice please

"perfectly grounded" good luck there! Perfection should not be your aim. You should aim for improvement. I believe if you truly work at this every day or even once a week you will greatly improve with time and feel more relaxed and grounded. However no matter how connected and relaxed and "in the now" that you are... something will come along that will rattle your cage (so to speak)... and you will have to adjust yourself accordingly. This will help you grow mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and even have some improvements physically.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Hey

Hey everyone. Im Nightspirt-dragon, i chose this name becuase it links with what i am in my home realm ~ A night spirit dragon.
              Im a pagan and turn 16 in september of this year i hope i can give people new info and find out more myself. over the last couple of years i have found a lot about myself but i know i still have more to learn

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Re: Hey

Welcome to the forum!
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: Hey

Welcome
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

to descend."

Comment

Hi there!

Whew, finally found a site that doesn't require account activation from an administrator that never checks their email! Anyways, I've been studying spiritualism for almost 2 years now and paganism/Wicca for roughly 6 months. I've worn myself out reading book after book so I thought I'd look for a place to discuss with and learn from others, so here I am! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Comment

Re: Hi there!

Welcome
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

to descend."

Comment

Hiya!

Hey everyone! I'm not great with introductions so ummm, I guess I'll just say that while I'm not good at figuring out what terms best fit my weird brand of spirituality, I'm sort of pagan-ish with a sampling of wisdom from a huge number of religions and paths. I've had a hard time finding where I best fit in I guess, and walking this path alone isn't really my cup of tea; I've done plenty of that already. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks for having me! :meow:

Comment

Re: new here

Hello, I'm new here too. I just recently turned 19 and I'm still having trouble myself; I've been trying to hone my Wicca or Witchcraft. Still have not gotten the hang of it yet. I've been looking for a coven close to my community so I can learn more and learn correctly. As for spirit animals I think mine has always been a feline of some sort. And for adventure, shouldn't life be full of it? I hope you find as much to your heart's content.
                            ~April011293

Comment

Re: Hiya!

Hi RainbowDemonic!

Welcome to the forum!
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Hiya!

Welcome
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X