This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi, I'm a noob.

Welcome to PF. I have never heard of avalonian paganism either, thanks for the site!
    sigpic

Comment

What kind of martial arts do you take? I did Tang Soo Do for five years, a Korean style.

Nice to meet you.

Comment

From one solitary to another, welcome!
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Hi there!

Hi everyone!

My name is Ellie and I'm a 19 year old journalism student from Australia! My Sun Sign is Sagittarius, my Moon sign is Leo and my Rising Sign is Taurus. I've been learning about paganism and to some extent, Wicca, for around a year now with a group of my friends (we unofficially refer to ourselves as a "circle"). I adore reading about it and learning as much as I can, although really, I adore reading about anything. I'm a major bookworm and a musician (I play clarinet and piano and I sing). I'm also an avid horse rider and have three competitive dressage horses of my own. I have a pet dog, Timmy, who I jokingly refer to as my "familiar" as he's my first dog and I've never had a bond this strong with an animal before. I have a decent collection of crystals which I use on a regular basis and I regularly use my tarot cards and my faery oracle cards.

I'm really looking forward to just hanging out on the forum and learning heaps!

~

~Dressagegirl.19.Female.Student.Pagan~

Comment

Re: Hi there!

Howdy, Dressagegirl!

You seem to be a pretty multifaceted person - welcome to the forum!

My daughter starts college next year, as a photo journalism major, and it happens that I'm going to be teaching high school journalism classes next year. I know nothing about journalism, though... maybe you could give me some tips?
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF!! I think it seen a while since we've seen an Aussie around--it should add some fun if we want to have a conversation about slang!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                Howdy, Dressagegirl!

You seem to be a pretty multifaceted person - welcome to the forum!

My daughter starts college next year, as a photo journalism major, and it happens that I'm going to be teaching high school journalism classes next year. I know nothing about journalism, though... maybe you could give me some tips?
                Thanks B. de Corbin Oh that's awesome! I wish they offered photojournalism at my uni, but the best they offer is one course with two weeks focus on photography. That'd be fun to teach a class on journalism! I'd be happy to give you any tips - I can even refer you to a few textbooks available online that I've found really interesting.

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                Hello and welcome to PF!! I think it seen a while since we've seen an Aussie around--it should add some fun if we want to have a conversation about slang!
                Thanks Thalassa I hope a conversation about slang pops up then! Although, half the slang I know would be enough to make anyone blush as it's generally toilet humour, haha.

Comment

Welcome aboard
                  [4:82]

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Re: Hey

Welcome to PF!

Comment

Yay for toilet humor! Welcome to the forum
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!

Hello all!

I've come across this site from Google and it looks like a wonderful place. I'm not massively experienced, and i will not try to say that I am. I'm me! What can I say?

My name is Joel, I'm a 20 year old male from Bristol, United Kingdom. I have two jobs, one as a Crew Member in a McDonald's restaurant - and another as a Director for Osirian, a new starter media company. I love reptiles and keep two corn snakes, Monty and Monster. I listen to what some would call too much music, and I lose myself in my thoughts far too often.

I'm Pagan - I know that much. I did consider myself 'Old Religion' Pagan, but I have been looking into other theologies like Druidry and Wicca, now I'm not sure what my belief system is - It's so confusing! I'm hoping that joining a forum (Like this!) will help me to uncover my own ideologies and get me back on track.

I hope to see you all around!

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                            surrounded by plush, downy things,
                            ill prepared, but willing,
                            to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                              Welcome aboard
                              Thanks Dumuzi!

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
                              Yay for toilet humor! Welcome to the forum
                              Thanks LiadanWillows!

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Howdy, and welcome!
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X