Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I met this guy

Best wishes to you both, Hawkfeathers!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

*squee!!!!*

Yay!

I'm happy for you!

(and him, he lucked out!!)
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

That's amazing Hawkfeathers You lucky lucky lady! X
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Thanks, you guys! It's been a long wait, and it sometimes is darkest just before dawn. (I'm just full of cliches lately LOL)
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

That's fantastic! He sounds great!

Comment

The BEST part is, so far, that if there's the tiniest little question or "stumbling block", we talk about it IMMEDIATELY. He is an excellent communicator (rare among most men I've met) and he wants so much for me to be happy. I'm just soaking it all up like a sponge.
              It always seems that just as I feel I'm near the end of my rope in life, something wonderful comes along. Those of you who are much younger than I am, - NEVER stop believing. And even if something were to go terribly amiss here, at least I'll know it DOES exist. (I had to throw in that "amiss" part just to illustrate that my feet are still pn the ground. But they really aren't LOL)
              sigpic

Comment

Many accolades to you for listening to the gut instinct that told you the first guy was a clown who wanted a possession.

And many smiles now that you have found someone you can just BE with.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Thank you, Bjorn, and everyone!
                  sigpic

Comment

Update - things are just getting better & better. Lots of small discussions about our differences, always with a productive ending! He was here for 3 straight days and I genuinely didn't want him to leave. Me, who has spent about 25 years alone!!!! He's excellent around the house, cooks, cleans up, very neat, etc. Also excellent at....well, ya know! LOL
                    This is the one whom I dreamed into existence.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good for you both!
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X