X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello everyone!

Hello and welcome

We are starting to see more second generation folks on here...it's an interesting thing to see happening. How would you say it's affected your perspective, if you don't mind me asking?
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: Hi! Im new here, obviously.

Welcome!
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Hello!

I'm new here and looking to meet a lot of cool people and gain some knowledge and different perspectives in my spiritual path. Forgive me in advance for asking stupid question or behaving like a newbie. I'm just very excited to learn as much as I can.

Wicca has been a part of my life for a long time, but it's only recently that I've started to acknowledge my spirituality. Other things always seemed to block that part of myself....I just look at it as I wasn't ready then, but now I am. I consider myself an eclectic Wicca with mostly shamanic tendencies although I pull from different traditions.

I love tarot and chakra work. I'm also studying the elements and how to connect with them as well as the God and Goddess.

I look forward to getting to know the people here and expanding my knowledge.

Love and light! )O(

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome to the boards
          My Tumblr
          My Webcomic
          My Twitter

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome! im new too, so I definitely understand your enthusiasm. this site is definitely very helpful, and the people here are great too. Good luck in everything you learn. Blessed Be

Comment

welcome! youll definitely love it here

Comment

Welcome along! Yay for us noobs on here!
                I'm only new too, but everyone's so lovely here

Comment

Hi dude, welcome along! You'll love it here, blessed be!

Comment

Re: Greetings Guys and Gals!

Welcome!
                    Hang on... Wait a minute... You have a pagan pride march? Where do I have to move to to enjoy one of these?!

Enjoy the boards!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Introducing myself

Originally posted by Kahlenda View Post
                          Hi luna, nice to meet you, have alook around the forums and get stuck in
                          It looks a bit like the Norwegian forum I'm on, so I'm sure it'll be fun!

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          Welcome to the house of dreams my lady....Bows and falls over on the floor
                          *laughs* Careful there!

And thank you to all of you for the warm welcome!
                          My blog
                          On Instagram
                          On Witches' Voice

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                            Welcome!
                            Hang on... Wait a minute... You have a pagan pride march? Where do I have to move to to enjoy one of these?!

Enjoy the boards!
                            I live in a small town of about 70,000. heh. Mostly dominated by diehard catholics. There was a pagan pride festival held that my friend asked me to attend to give a lecture on Psychic Mediumship. It had the most wonderful celtic music and a beautiful open circle cerimony in the beginning. And of course, all around us, were Catholics with signs, essentially saying we're all satan worshipers, going to hell, turn to christ, and yelling obscenity's at us. lol. It was like we were surrounded by the Westboro baptist church.

Catholics claim to be tollerant of other peoples beliefs and peaceful... and I'm positive many of them are kind hearted souls... but gosh... that was one heck of a day you know. I'm not sure what scared them so much that they were inspired to picket the festival.

The festival has since fallen to the waste side due to the organizers becoming busy with life and disagreements amongst them... but gosh... if the festival was still around i'd kiss the earth I walk upon.

Comment

Originally posted by TomBom1337 View Post
                              I live in a small town of about 70,000. heh. Mostly dominated by diehard catholics. There was a pagan pride festival held that my friend asked me to attend to give a lecture on Psychic Mediumship. It had the most wonderful celtic music and a beautiful open circle cerimony in the beginning. And of course, all around us, were Catholics with signs, essentially saying we're all satan worshipers, going to hell, turn to christ, and yelling obscenity's at us. lol. It was like we were surrounded by the Westboro baptist church.

Catholics claim to be tollerant of other peoples beliefs and peaceful... and I'm positive many of them are kind hearted souls... but gosh... that was one heck of a day you know. I'm not sure what scared them so much that they were inspired to picket the festival.

The festival has since fallen to the waste side due to the organizers becoming busy with life and disagreements amongst them... but gosh... if the festival was still around i'd kiss the earth I walk upon.
                              1. Welcome to the forums!!!

2. I apologize on behalf of sane Catholics everywhere. I'm ashamed they picketed your festival.... I hope they get it started again sometime.

Hope you enjoy your stay here !
                              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                                1. Welcome to the forums!!!

2. I apologize on behalf of sane Catholics everywhere. I'm ashamed they picketed your festival.... I hope they get it started again sometime.

Hope you enjoy your stay here !
                                hey thanks dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X