• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings Guys and Gals!

Wow, what an intro, welcome along Tom!

Comment

Re: Introducing myself

Welcome along! Cool name, I've always wanted to go to Norway!

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Wow, sounds like you had a cool upbringing! Welcome along!

Comment

Hello

First of all my name is Echo. I've been identifying with the pagan path for about four years now, at first with Wicca and then gradually more general. I was raised as a Christian but not too hardcore. My path doesn't have a specific name that I'm aware of.

As far as rituals go I am solitary, and don't usually do formal "spellwork". If I do it's using stuff I put together myself.
          For the most part I rely on crystals and basic energy. I'm familiar with spirits and believe in their existence and would like to learn mediumship, however at this time I'm not very experienced with it due to an old fear of "evil" spirits. I also have a bit of a Reiki attunement, and my intuition is fairly sharp. As a general basis it usually picks up more "trivial" things like I'll be craving Mexican food and then have it offered as dinner without me mentioning the craving. It happens fairly often so it's become a normal thing. I also believe in dragons a guides and spirits, however I haven't worked with them recently. I'd like to get back to a more spiritual way of life since it always seems to improve my quality of life when I do. At this time I meditate quite a bit, for relaxation and in attempt to astral project. I haven't had much success with the latter and haven't been able to get into a deeper relaxation state due to a recent health issue.
          Originally I was raised around the deep forests of North-central Washington state, so I've become quite attuned to the earth/forest element in addition to air. More recently I've had an upturn in luck with caring for plants. My opinion of deities is mixed: I'm not opposed to the belief in a God as Christians know him, nor opposed to a Goddess or God as Wiccans and other pagans know. I also am not opposed to the collection of other religions. I don't, however, have any of them as my subject of worship or devotion. I believe in a "Source", a collective spiritual entity of beings who may or may not have at one point had a living body. Most of my beliefs are similar to tribal and Native American culture, with animism and natural spirits. That's a basic overview of it, if you have any questions please ask. I don't discuss my beliefs incredibly often so sometimes I forget to mention things.

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome echo, it sounds like we have a few beliefs in common it'll be interesting to speak to you. throw your self into the community and i hope you enjoy your time here.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                  My Tumblr
                  My Webcomic
                  My Twitter

Comment

Welcome Echo!

Comment

Thanks you guys!

- - - Updated - - -

It got me really interested in all religion and I have studied whatever religious material I can get my hands on. I also think it makes me more accepting of people being different.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Welcome along! Cool name, I've always wanted to go to Norway!
                        Thank you!

Why not make it your next trip?

I love travelling! So far this year I've been to Sweden and England, and in June I will be visiting the USA for the first time of my life!
                        My blog
                        On Instagram
                        On Witches' Voice

Comment

welcome ! I hope you enjoy this place.
                          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

welcome ! Its always good to see people open minded to differences of others-- people like that are some of my favorites. Enjoy your time here!

Comment

Welcome ! I hope you have a grand time here. Good luck on your continuing spiritual growth.

Comment

Thank you!
                                My blog
                                On Instagram
                                On Witches' Voice

Comment

Working...
                                X