This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi there

Welcome to the forum! Read as much as you can, and be sure to check out the various subforums here, and ask questions!

Mostly art.

Comment

The thing with being a pagan is that it's this giant umbrella over a bunch of different nations. Some big, some individuals. You're off to a good start, trying to learn. The more you learn, the more you'll find what appeals to you and how you feel the universe works for you. Ask a lot of questions, do a lot of reading.
      My Tumblr
      My Webcomic
      My Twitter

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Ciao!!

Welcome.

Comment

Hey and Welcome to the Page!!
            I agree with Wisp...being a Pagan is a broad spectrum to many many cultures within! Read, read and read some more...ask allot of questions...and soon you will notice what is right for you
            Blessings!

Comment

Re: Hello from Bluethorne~

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here !
              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Eyes Wide Open

Hi I'm Mike, I'm 42 and I currently reside in Marietta, Ohio but in the process of moving to Hawaii's Big Island. I work in the healthcare field and I live with my husband of 13 years. I was raised in a very Christian household, but of course questioned this and "left" the religion when I became aware of my gender-preference and how it was viewed through Christian eyes. I've always tried to adhere to the morals I was raised with in the church, even though i resented Christianity for a long time. I have always believed in God, or Higher Power, whatever the preference of names. I've also found the male/female aspect of God logical and comforting. I've kept myself open to spiritual/religious practices, which brings me to why Im here. I recently had the priviledge of being made aware that I have a 26 year old son. Long story short: My husband and I now have my 26 year old pagan son living with us and moving with us to Hawaii. He has been a member of this site for a very long time and we have had many conversations about paganism, Spirituality, God, Gods, Goddesses, etc... and being able to break God into male/female aspects, why is it such a stretch to break "God" into the many Gods and Goddesses for specific purposes? I've seen my son (Clive) on this site many many times and I've read some intriguing posts. I'm here to learn and help make our life and spiritual/pagan transition as smooth as possible.

Comment

Re: Eyes Wide Open

Welcome to the site sir! I hope this site helps your life transition go smoothly, for you and your son.

This is a pretty welcoming place, and know that even the token Christian here (me) is cool with whatever gender preference you have.

I hope to chat with you here soon ^_^! And good luck with the move.

Comment

Re: Well hello there!

welcome the forums! Classics are always a good topic !

Comment

Well welcome dad-of-Clive!! Its wonderful to "meet" you! And good luck with the Hawaii move...I have friends that have lived there, and loved it! We are so glad to have you here with us in our little online corner of the world.
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Re: Well hello there!

Hullo and welcome to PF!
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome! There are plenty of people here to ask questions to, get answers, or at least point you in a direction to search. Good luck and welcome!

Comment

Re: Ciao!!

Welcome! I hope this forum aids you on your search !

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thank you, Malflick, I look forward to chatting with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Thalassa, thank you for your warm welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X