X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello and well met!

Howdy!

Welcome to the forums love! I hope you enjoy it here!

Comment

Re: new member here!

Welcome to the forum! I'm a long standing member here, but I tend to kinda disappear a lot because real life hates me for some reason. Even still, I'd like to say hello and welcome, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're a very friendly bunch around here.
      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
      -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Re: I'm BAAaaack!

welcome back <3 It's great to see you!
        It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
        -Adam Lambert

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome to PF! I hope you enjoy it here and please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any! We're a really friendly bunch of people and I'm sure everyone will be willing to help if you need it! That sounds like a really interesting thing to be going to school for! I hope it's a lot of fun and it works out for you! Welcome!
          -Adam Lambert

Comment

Annnd I'm backkkk....

Hi guys.

I'm kijani.

I was a staff member here for quite a while until I stepped down recently because I wasn't able to be here and keep an eye on things as much as I would have liked. PF has been like a second home for me since I joined in 2006, when I was 18. I'm 25 now (I'll be 26 in October--Yay!), so it's been a while. Since I haven't been around in a while and there seem to be quite a few new people floating about, I thought I'd post a re-intro and let those of you who don't know me get to know me, and those of you who do know I was back.

I'm Kayla. I don't mind if you call me kijani, Kayla, or "hey you." Whatever works is fine with me as long as you're polite about it. I'm disabled and tried the college thing a few times with no luck, and I'm currently living in not-so-sunny-right-now Florida with my mom. I've been a practicing pagan since I was probably about eleven years old, and still haven't quite fix myself into a specific "box", per se, so I tend to just call myself eclectic more often than not.

My doctors recently approved for me to get a service dog to help with some mobility and severe anxiety issues, so I'm looking forward to meeting him in August (and probably pic-spamming the hell out of you guys when I do). I spend a lot of my time now making home-made lotions, lip-balms, salves, and stuff like that. I'm not shy at all, by any stretch of the imagination, about pretty much anything, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and I'll be sure to answer. I'm pretty much an open book.

It feels good to be back. Hopefully I'll be able to stick around this time.

<3 kijani
            -Adam Lambert

Comment

Re: Annnd I'm backkkk....

Welcome Back!!!
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

obviously I'm one of the Newbs, but welcome back ! Look forward to meeting you around these parts.
                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

I missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Circe

Comment

Re: Hello

Merry Meet and welcome!

Comment

Re: new member here!

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thank you, everyone. <3
                        -Adam Lambert

Comment

Yay! Hey, WB!
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks It's nice to be back. Just hoping I don't get pulled away again this time.
                            -Adam Lambert

Comment

Welcome back Kayla! Missed you boatloads!

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: Hello and well met!

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X