X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey

Helo and Welcome!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Hello and Welcome! If there is anything you need or any questions that the forum can't answer, feel free to ask!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hai =^ v ^= New Here.

Hello and Welcome! If there is anything you have questions about feel free to ask!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hai =^ v ^= New Here.

Comment

Hi everyone!

My name is Noa, and I'm 22 years old.

I am all over the place beliefs wise, and don't subscribe to anything in particular. I worship Aphrodite as my matron Goddess, and feel a general affinity towards the Greek pantheon. I love working with crystals and experience a lot of lucid dreams.

I signed up because I am interested to learn about other takes on pretty much anything and everything, as I don't have access to such a community in my area. I'll probably be asking for your opinions on matters a lot! If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Nice to meet you : )

Comment

Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Blessed be and hello

Hey everyone, I'm new here on Pagan Forums. On the other hand, I'm not new to the Pagan religions. I'm not sure how I identify, so I'm going to say that I'm somewhere around an eclectic Wiccan. I believe in the Goddess and Her consort, the God, though I tend to focus more on the Goddess as I identify with Her more. I love reading about all the pantheons in the world and I tend to agree with Gerald Gardner's view on deity: that the Goddess and the God are more akin to tribal deities (not omniscient or omnipotent, but powerful and immortals in their own right) and that there is the primum movens, or first cause, that is the All, the source of everything. Sorry for that random tidbit, hello and blessed be! I can't wait to learn more about others' beliefs

Comment

Re: Blessed be and hello

Welcome to the Forum!

Mostly art.

Comment

Hello, and Welcome to the Forum!
                    "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                    -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Hello, and Welcome to the Forum!
                      "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                      -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome )0(

Comment

Welcome.

Originally posted by Delascaphyon View Post
                              Welcome )0(
                              I wish people wouldn't use )0( as a kiss. Firstly what's wrong with x ? Secondly )O( looks more like a bum-hole.

Comment

Hi, you sound cool.

I agree with you about the Gods not being all knowing. If I was a Goddess I wouldn't want to know everything as it would be incredibly boring to do so. I also think that named Gods/Goddesses are personifications of the divine. They allow us to have a relationship with the creating force that is all powerful but they themselves only exist as a combination of divine energy and human thought. The divine in its pure form is not something we can truly understand or relate to.

Comment

Working...
                                X