• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone!

Hi, nice to meet you.

Comment

Re: Blessed be and hello

Hello and welcome, you have indeed found a great place for all sorts of random pagan, (and plenty of less so,) knowledge!
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hi everyone!

Hello and welcome! It is lovely to meet you too!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Salutations

Greetings, I am a 24 year old pagan from South Africa. I am interested in all things esoteric and occult-related... I began my journey on this path by reading a book on ceremonial magic in my teens, and then discovering Wicca in my early twenties. I began practicing the Craft at 22, however I never joined a coven and am still very interested in other paths and philosophies. In other words I have not dedicated myself to one path or even a deity. I am still reading, discovering and experiencing many different things and I don't wish to formally dedicate myself until I am very sure of where I stand spiritually...so basically at the moment I would say I'm an eclectic Pagan. I still observe the Wiccan Wheel of the Year, esbats etc., however I am also very interested in Heathenry, Asatru, Stregheria and traditional witchcraft of various cultures.

Looking forward to learning new things and getting to know the members! See you around
          sigpic

Comment

Re: Salutations

Welcome.

Comment

Greetings and Salutations to you too. My 'Heathers' fan sense is tingling.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Greetings!

My Name is Farren, I am a 22 year old man and I live in West Sussex,in the south of England, where I work as a woodsman.
                    I'm here hoping to broaden my horizons and learn more about the different paths that paganism opens, and how they connect with my own Animistic beliefs. I have always loved meeting new people and learning about different religions and philosophy's, and am happy to find a forum like this one.
                    Its good to be here, and good to meet you all.
                    Last edited by Farren; 08 Nov 2012, 14:47. Reason: Spelling, sorry!

Comment

Re: Greetings!

Hello and Welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

I have a friend named Farren, and I totally thought you were him for a minute.

Welcome to the Forum!

Mostly art.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello Farren, and Welcome to the Forum!
                            "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                            -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Greetings and Salutations to you too. My 'Heathers' fan sense is tingling.
                              I'm afraid I haven't seen it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Re: New member here, saying hello!

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X