Thanks, guys!

Comment

Re: Return of the renamed

O.o well this is awkward hehe Prijetno presenečenje, prav res

Comment

Hello and welcome...err... back!
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome back! I don't know slovenian. Though I'm curious. Prijetno looks similar to privet, does it mean hello?
          I was Hadad2008 when I joined Feb 2008.
          I became Abdishtar this spring.
          Then, after the Great Crash, I was reborn as Spartacandream!

Comment

Re: hey all!

Welcome.

Comment

Hello, and Welcome to the Forum!
              "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
              -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Welcome to the forum! My older sister is attending ITT for the same program as you and I graduated ITT in '05 with an AA in their CEET (Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology) program. I wish you good fortune in your field. My sister has already landed a job that she loves that relates to her degree and she hasn't even graduated yet, so there is definitely hope.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Merry meet, PF!

Merry meet and good day.

In search of a place to find cohesive ideas and new thoughts, Istumbled upon this lovely forum, and from what I can see, you're all a pretty stellar bunch of people. My name is Kristin; I'm a twenty-five year old cashier at a franchised coffee shop, and I just finished training for my massage therapy license. I'm a Reiki practitioner attuned to the second degree, and I am largely inspired by spiritual interconnection and deep, enveloping love/appreciation for the world/nature/the soul/the awakening. My roots are inherently mindful and aware with a Shamanic in inclination, but I feel like my understanding of, well, everything isn't as comprehensive as it should be, from science to socialization, to language comprehension and history.

I love biology, I love nature, I love the human anatomy and the stars. I read tarot as a means to try and see a situation from a different light, and although I'm on the right track in my life, I'm going through an apathetic swing due to sudden changes in my day-to-day life. I bond with crystals and object meditation brings me back to the core of my being. I'm a Sagittarius whose moon is in Scorpio, and whose rising sign is Cancer.

Incredibly shy in my day-to-day, it takes me a long time to open up to people, so don't mind me lurking in probably every thread. With that said, hi, it's a pleasure to meet you all. A belated happy solstice If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.

Comment

Re: Merry meet, PF!

Welcome to the forum.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome back, sir!

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope you find something here that fills what you are looking for, or at least find a path to follow to find what you're looking for. If you don't want to make all of the posts you don't really have too...

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome! there are some lovely resources and people here for you to find many wonderful things.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome. Lurk away.

Comment

hullo and welcome to PF!!
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello! From the UK.

Good evening, everyone!

I am 25 and live in the UK. For a long time I have believed in a few main things. The belief that every living thing has some kind of soul or spirit, and that all life is driven by some kind of ethereal force. I have always struggled to understand the belief in a single, all-powerful god who would give us rules and regulations to live by.

I've always believed in doing good things for other people, not only for them but for your own wellbeing as well. So when I read the Three Principles, I was happy to see that others shared similar beliefs.

I've always been interested in wildlife, ever since I was little I always watched nature documentaries. This continued over the years, and now my passion in life is nature and wildlife photography. The sunsets and sunrises I have witnessed have always made me think there must be more to life than just our flesh and blood. I'm also very much into my music.

I've got a friend who I know celebrated equinoxes and solstices, and she gave me some things to read. So I've been reading, and here I am! I don't know where I plan to end up, or how I plan to get there as I only discovered this maybe a week ago.

So I just wanted to say hi, I am here to learn and discover which path is for me.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X