welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello! From the UK.

Welcome from the U.S.!

Comment

Hello and welcome!
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Greetings from the Sacred Isles

Seek and you will find... a quest for life to find a route to enlightenment

Comment

Hello, and Welcome!
            "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
            -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Re: Greetings from the Sacred Isles

Hello and welcome.
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!
                ~ flowers are our only garments
                only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Hello, and Welcome to the Forum!
                  "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                  -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Hail and well met.

Comment

I'm not good at intros...

hello everybody,
                      i am a fellow seeker of knowledge and experience. i just found this site today and it seems really cool. i've been looking for some kind of pagan network i could join for a while now and this is the only one i've found that isn't "under maintanence." i am interested in most anything, as all knowledge is power, but as i am currently in the care of some monotheistic parents who fear for my soul, i have not had much time or opportunity to study much on anything save what i can find on the web (which surprisingly isn't all that much.)
                      so for now i will probably end up as the silent listener, though i hope to be more of a contributor in the future.
                      Hail All!

Comment

Re: I'm not good at intros...

Originally posted by Halson View Post
                        but as i am currently in the care of some monotheistic parents who fear for my soul, i have not had much time or opportunity to study much on anything save what i can find on the web (which surprisingly isn't all that much.)
                        so for now i will probably end up as the silent listener, though i hope to be more of a contributor in the future.
                        Hail All!
                        I hear ya. My Dad's an Orthodox Christian priest. Anyway, welcome aboard! I hope that you learn much from your experience here

Comment

Hello and welcome!!

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                          I hear ya. My Dad's an Orthodox Christian priest. Anyway, welcome aboard! I hope that you learn much from your experience here
                          Oh, I didn't know... How does your dad react on your path then? Is he okay with it??
                          ~ flowers are our only garments
                          only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

hello

hello im craig, im a 21 year old pagan i keep things short and simple

Comment

Working...
                                X