Welcome.

Comment

Re: hello

thank you be trying to find something like this for awhile

Comment

Re: I'm not good at intros...

Hello and welcome
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hi, Im new

Hey yall, Im new. I am so bad at introductions, but ill give it a shot. My name is Alayna, Im 20 and im a full time student studying psychology. I call myself an electic pagan, mostly because I have no idea what catagory I fit into or even if i want to put myself into a catagory! Im (roughly) half Ojibwe Native American and half Scottish. Lets see, I also have Health Anxiety (aka im a hypochondriac) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I like rain and water, and walking on the beach in the rain is when i am most happy. Im glad to meet you all!

Comment

Hi! I am new too, and i do not keep things short and simple, lol.

Comment

My Self Bhaumik i am 26yr old i am based in Mumbai, IND, i Like to Read book's, Article. and making New Friend's

Comment

Hello!

Hello everyone!
                  It's been a long time since I visited this particular spot on the internet, under a different name, and I have changed quite a bit.
                  I'm a 22 year old guy from Belgium studying to be a computer technician.

I wouldn't say that there's a particular name for "what I believe in", in fact I'd say people spend an afwul amount of time categorizing things, so I will not.
                  Hope to get to know you all better!

Comment

Re: Newbie

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hi, Im new

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello there!

I'm Rob,found this place and looking to meet new friends because this is my new path and have decided to join this form to hopes to learn new things about my new path, decided to go pagan about a year ago and felt happier about it. I love trees, and nature and want to get back to basics.

Also noticed that a lot of pagans are a lot more open minded about such various closed things that Christians forbid. I really hope to meet you guys and perhaps we can be friends on facebook.

-Rob

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome.

Comment

Re: I'm not good at intros...

Originally posted by Sarkana night View Post
                              Hello and welcome!!

Oh, I didn't know... How does your dad react on your path then? Is he okay with it??
                              Well, he doesn't exactly know that I've been looking into paganism. As of yet all that he knows is that I am an agnostic and no longer follow his religion... which he takes surprisingly well. He thinks that anyone who does not worship Yaweh is essentially worshiping some extension of the devil. He has a spiritual prejudice against pagans in particular; he thinks that they are all evil, Satan worshiping, dishonest people, so I'm really trying to keep my recent explorations on the down low. Things have just recently calmed down with my parents as far my bisexuality is concerned, I don't want to stir things up again :/ If I do get really serious about it, I will probably tell them at some point when I'm already living on my own. I just hope that it doesn't alienate them too much; that they're at least willing to listen to what it's really about.

Comment

Merry Meet!

Merry meet! My name is ShadyoFayx! (Pronounced Shad-ee-oh Fax) or, mundanely known as, Sierra. I am an Eclectic Pagan and I practice the traditions of Celtic and Wicca. I live in Christian home, so I have not done a singe spell, or ritual yet, but I do plan on doing one whenever I am home alone for a long amount of time. I am 18 years old, and will be going to college on January 14th. I have been a Pagan for a year so I don't know everything, just a little. But enough. My spirit animal is the Wolf, and my element is Fire. I live in a small town, and don't have any other Pagans to associate with. So, I turned to the internet. I would love to have some Pagan friends to talk to, and to share my beliefs in. So, I hope to make some. Blessed be! )0( ShadyoFayx. ( Also, I would like to be called ShadyoFayx, for I feel it is my "true name." I do go by the nicknames, Shady, or Shadyo [which you can just pronounce Shadow])

Comment

Working...
                                X