• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Been away for some Time!

Welcome back! Nice to see you again.
    [4:82]

Comment

Hello

To start, please forgive typos. I am using an ipod to post so it is difficult to catch mistakes occasionally as I have to zoom in and out aswell.

I go by the username Domiel in pretty much every forum I frequent. The name has great meaning to me and really just came to me one day. So I use it.

I am 17 years of age and have studied metaphysics, energy, psychic abilities, and the Earth since I was 13. I am by no means a master, infact, I have barely tipped the ice burge on these subjects. I have developed a strong interest in my religion and spirituality which has lead me to look into the Occult. I identify as an Eclectic Earth Pagan. Nothing I do is from one any religion, I tend to pull bits an pieces from many religions. I add 'Earth' into my title as that is my focus. The Earth is everything to me, but I am sure, in time, I will find a better way to say or express it.

I was attracted to this site after searching Herbalism in google. I view this forum as a place to learn and grow in my spirituality aswell as utilize the information collected on herbalism.

I often lurk in forums and am more quiet, but I prefer to read and form my opinion on those within the forum before I just jump in feet first. Helps me to personally avoid conflicts with others.

Personality wise, I have a very strong disposition. I dislike being told how to believe and what I should do. I believe in my opinion and I will always stand by it. I reconize that others opinions should always be respected and one should know when to apologize. Therefore, I strive to do things that work together with others unless it specifically goes against what I believe. Then my usual reaction is to step back from a situation and withdraw. I strive to never change people, but rather accept them. I am very aware of my faults, but I'd rather keep those to myself. I take happiness from helping others. I can see situations from different view points easily and because of that, I can give very helpful advice. I also have a natural healing talent, which I can't really explain. I just seem to know what people need when they need it. I habe always been that "shade of grey" to other people. I'm not good, but I am not bad either.

Anywho, Hope to make friends with some of you in the long run! You'll see me around.
      Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Re: Hello :]

Welcome, I love kitties! My sister has one that sleeps on his back with all 4 paws up in the air and snores... pretty frequently..

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Ooh another Oregonian! Welcome to Pagan Forum.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Thank you.
                  Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Re: Hello community

hello and welcome
                    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome... back, apparently.

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

hello and welcome.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                            Ooh another Oregonian! Welcome to Pagan Forum.
                            Awesome! I'm going to a pagan meet up at a Chinese restaurant on se stark in portland on Wednesday the 9th (I think that's the date..) I can give you the info if you want! I haven't been to one before so I can't really tell you what it will be like lol but I figured I'd go for the experience. I found them on meet up.com and I think the groups is called Portland pagans or something like that.

Comment

Hello on you i am also new here i am Mandy From Philippines and i find this forum really interesting that's why i joined.

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                                ill prepared, but willing,
                                to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X