Comment

Re: Greetings from Texas!

Welcome.

Comment

Re: hello lovely people

thank you so much <3

Comment

Re: hello lovely people

If I remember correctly, there are a certain number of posts required for articles, just like links. We do it that way to cut down on spam. I know Juniper Raven would have the numbers.

Anyway, welcome
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Re: I have arrived

Hey and welcome!

Comment

Re: hi all

Hi! Welcome to PF

Comment

Hello! Welcome to PF!
                  "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                  -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Welcome, Paul from Scotland

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome!
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome I'll have dumb answers for all of your dumb questions at the ready :P

Comment

Howdy from everyone's favorite sexy Texas Heathen

Cyclist; Nerd; Geek; Lover of Germanic Mythology; Lover of Bluegrass; Lover of Literature; Sexier-Than-Should-Be-Legal; Texan (see previous)

I am ThorsSon.

Some may remember me. I've been here before. Life has led me away, but I've missed you guys.

For a brief bio/history:

I used to be Christian, then I used to be Heathen (Germanic Heathenry/Asatru), but now I am very much an atheist.
                                I used to be a farmer, then I used to be a software developer, then I used to be a customer service/technical support agent, then I used to be a software developer, then I used to be a customer service agent, then I used to be a call center supervisor, then I used to be a software developer, then I used to be a customer service trainer, then, now, I work for a construction company, in multiple facets: I am IT Manager and System Administrator, as well as Foundation Pier Driller... I am both blue collar and white collar. I maintain the computers and network, while also operating a drilling rig.

I'm a redneck nerd. Howdy.
                                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Working...
                                X