This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello everyone

We all give up our imaginary friends, eventually.

Welcome, Speak. (pun intended)
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I am new here as well, and seek the same as you Speak. Unfortunately you have not been back since the 25th of January. Hope to see you back...

Comment

Hi Speak i am Prince new also in this forum and nice to meet everyone here.

Comment

Hi Speak, I'm Azvanna. I'm pretty musical myself. Let me know how you incorporate your musicianship into your newfound path.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Well Dumuzi, that would be because I've become a year older

Comment

Ghost?

Or is my guess wrong?

Mostly art.

Comment

My previous nickname was Sitnamorcen, I suppose I forgot to mention.
                On a side note, it's fun to still see some activity here - most if not all forums I've been to seem to die out after a year or so.

Comment

Hello!!! I wonder if you cant each me the recipe for belgian waffles!
                  People are meant to be loved,
                  And things are meant to be used.
                  The reason the world is chaos is because
                  People are being used and things are being loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
                    My previous nickname was Sitnamorcen, I suppose I forgot to mention.
                    On a side note, it's fun to still see some activity here - most if not all forums I've been to seem to die out after a year or so.
                    Oh, you! I have a Christmas card at home from you

Welcome back to the Forum

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: *A Flutter of Wings*

Ha! I noticed that actually! Welcome back as well then! It's cool to see so many familiar and new names! ((waves))

Comment

I wish I had the words to describe how much I've missed you, around here, OC. I know I don't chat people up all that much (here OR facebook, tbh) and sometimes I feel like a stalker, reading and following along, without commenting. But the fact is, there are people all around the world that I feel very deeply for. You're one of them. Thank you. And welcome home!!

Saddened to hear that you're laid up! You need a poolboy servant, I think. "Garcon, fetch me a drink!"

:devil:

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Yay, welcome back!
                          [4:82]

Comment

Howdy

Howdy everyone,

I'm Immersion and I'm new here (well technically, I made my account a while ago but have *finally* gotten around to introducing myself!). I look forward to reading and participating in the forums, and learning some new stuff along the way!

Cheers,

Immersion

Comment

Re: Howdy

Hello and welcome to Pagan Forum.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Howdy

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X