This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

As my username states, my name's Drean. I'm a 17 year old nerd who is a little too obsessed with Doctor Who. I'm obsessed with anything having to do with creation. I write poetry and short stories, draw, act, and play two instruments along with singing. Artistic expression is my life.

I'm a Luciferian. I've been working with Lucifer for a little over a year, but I have only felt it right to consider myself one of his students since August. As a result, I've grown both spiritually and mentally at an exponential rate.

I would just like to have some fellow pagans to speak with, hence my joining. I really suck at these introduction things, so if you have any questions, I'll happily answer.

Comment

Re: Hi

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Welcome to PF

Comment

Originally posted by Drean View Post
            As my username states, my name's Drean. I'm a 17 year old nerd who is a little too obsessed with Doctor Who. I'm obsessed with anything having to do with creation. I write poetry and short stories, draw, act, and play two instruments along with singing. Artistic expression is my life.

I'm a Luciferian. I've been working with Lucifer for a little over a year, but I have only felt it right to consider myself one of his students since August. As a result, I've grown both spiritually and mentally at an exponential rate.

I would just like to have some fellow pagans to speak with, hence my joining. I really suck at these introduction things, so if you have any questions, I'll happily answer.
            Welcome.

Comment

Hello

Hi.

Iskander here. A bit about me:

I'm a 36 year old male. London, UK is originally home for me although I've been living in the Arabian Gulf on and off for the last 15 years. I come from quite a mixed/diverse background. We have all kinds of nationalities and religious persuasions in our family which is just fine by me, the more the merrier...

I used to be an English language teacher (in Japan, a country which still remains close to my heart) and I also worked for a local radio station here in the Gulf. Now however I'm studying to become a personal fitness trainer, fitness being one of the most important things in my life...lol yeah, the word indecisive does spring to mind but I prefer the sound of 'free-spirited'!

I'm here because religion/spirituality has always been of great interest to me. I studied religion at uni many years ago. I have a great deal of respect for different belief systems but without wanting to sound too controversial, somewhere along the line I just came to feel more and more that many religions - especially the Abrahamic ones - have failed us in so many fundamental and crucial ways. I'm pretty sure that's a sentiment which resonates with a lot of people here.

What else? Just that I'm a total sun worshipper, absolutely adore and can't live without it (him? lol). Nothing makes me happier than a good swim or run. Am looking to learn a bit more about ancient Celtic traditions (my grandmother is Welsh) although the Greek classics/myths and their readings have always tugged at my heart.

I like the look of this place and I think I'd like to stay a while. Look forward to meeting you all!

iskander

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome.

Comment

Hello and welcome! You will likely find a number of people who have a thing for the doctor as well. There is all sorts of fun stuff going on in this forum, good luck finding what you are looking for!
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome! Feel free to ask about whatever you are interested in.

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello out there...

Hi,

I've been a Wiccan for several years now but I haven't always been the best about keeping up with my spirituality. I am seeking a life change. One which transitions myself into the proper state of thinking to be one with the universe around me. I am also looking to change my habits of eating and exercise so that I can have a healthier, happier and all around more successful life. Since the forum I used to frequent is no longer around, I decided to find a new family/community, in hopes that I would be taken under wing and given the support and advice I need to complete my goals. It's very nice to meet you all, My name is Rowan.

Comment

Re: Hello out there...

Welcome aboard, Rowan!

Comment

Hi Rowan.

I am new here too so from one newbie to another, nice to meet you.

I'm afraid I can't be much help with your spiritual goals but if I can give you any tips on diet and fitness I would be hapy to help..

Comment

Hello and welcome! feel free to browse about.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome to the forums! For any specific needs you may have, you should make a post in a section fitting your query! Good luck on your spiritual road!

~Sean

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Wait....Albuquerque is a real place?

(err, I mean, hello and welcome!)

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X