• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello out there...

Welcome.

Comment

Hi Rowan. If you need any help with anything, my inbox is always open.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hello everyone!

Hello !

I'm not a Pagan, I'm a long practicing Christian, but I came here to help myself understand and learn about it, as I have fallen in love with a Pagan girl and want to do my best to be respectful and understanding of her beliefs.

I'm a writer by trade, have a produced play, and will soon have a published book of poetry. I enjoy roleplaying games, sci-fi, fantasy, and mythology, as well as running.
        And... I really like Chinese buffets.

This seems a pretty welcoming place, and I'm glad to have found it.
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Hello and welcome!

and it's ok, good Chinese buffets are AWESOME!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome to PF!

...where anyone that likes Chinese buffet is okay by me!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

It wasn't me!

Whatever it was, I didn't do it! I'm just sayin!

Seriously, though, hi everyone! I'm looking for a place to chill and chat about Celtic deities and my newfound intense fascination with them. Additionally, things like herbal medicine and teaching kids to herbalize themselves... that sort of thing.

I am sort of a monotheist, and yet not. So I guess I'm rather undefined. I've run into this issue a great deal; not knowing how to identify what I really believe succinctly.

What got me to realize that I'm not so sure is that I started to write about the Celtic deities. It was intended to simply be a salute to what little of my heritage I am aware of in the form of a romance novel. I wanted to expose the fact that there are many of us adrift from our forebears. I was hoping to revive some Celtic tradition, perhaps, too.

I got a real whammy, though. I have felt such an intense, deep connection to Gwyn ap Nudd, and then as I continue to do the research for the story, The Morrigan, too.

So here I be on my journey. Greetings to all.

And really, I didn't do it.

Comment

Welcome! I wish you luck on all of your goals, and I hope this place is helpful for you.
                  hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome Rowan, I look forward to getting to know you.

Comment

Re: It wasn't me!

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome, and best of luck on your path.

Comment

Seeking new insight!

Hey all!
                              Excited to get to know all of you and how Paganism plays a part in your life!
                              I'm a solo practitioner of Alchemy mostly, always reading into Gnosticism, Hinduism, and Paganism though.
                              I am a 25 year old male living on the Coast of Virginia, and also enjoy Photography and Homebrewing my own Meads and Wines.

Comment

Re: Seeking new insight!

What exactly do you do when you "practice alchemy"? I brew my own as well. We should exchange brews sometime.

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X