X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Psychonautical Adventures

Hello and welcome!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

I already have . And I hope to learn more.

And I am very glad that others here understand the importance of Chinese Buffets !
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome to PF. Good on you for a.) being respectful and b.) seeking to learn more in order to support that goal. Hope you have an enjoyable experience here.

Comment

Congrats on the poetry
          Welcome! It's good to see an open minded Christian, warms the cockles of my heart.

Comment

I absolutely hate you right now - why did you have to go and talk about Chinese buffets???

Anyways, I think this attitude is great of you.
            Respect!

Comment

Newbie!

Hello everyone!

I'm Nan and I'm very new to this.
              For some years now I've felt a pretty strong connection to everything pagan.

I came here to be with people who I'm sure feel this same connection to nature and that can help me understand and know more about pagan ways. And also give me advice on how to incorporate this into daily life.

So, thanks for welcoming me here and I hope we all get along!
              * Nan.

Comment

Hello New here

Hi everyone! I consider myself to be a pantheist pagan with an interest in Celtic and pre-Celtic spirituality. I chose to join here because I'm looking for a place where there are discussions about topics related to paganism where I can learn and perhaps share.

I glanced over the forum before joining, and saw a lot of interesting topics .

Comment

Re: Newbie!

Welcome, Nan You've come to the right place.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello New here

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Psychonautical Adventures

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello New here

Welcome to the forums ! Hope you enjoy it here and find what you're looking for.

Comment

Welcome! I hope you like it here ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by nana_lo View Post
                              I absolutely hate you right now - why did you have to go and talk about Chinese buffets???

Anyways, I think this attitude is great of you.
                              Respect!
                              There is an easy way to remove your hate... There is probably a Chinese Buffet somewhere near you! And if not... 0_0... I'm so, so sorry.

Thank you for all the good wishes everyone ^_^!

Comment

Just Arrived

I am new to this website, but I am not knew to paganism. I am only 16, and I have been on a left hand path since I turned ten. But now I have decided to become serious, and really explore the world, I want to find the knowledge the cosmos has to offer.
                                !!(note- Cosmos as in Carl Sagan, by the cosmos I mean the universe as a whole)!!

So anyway my name is Lucas, my user name is darkhalf because I love Steven King's book "The Dark Half". I also picked it because I prefer to embrace darkness :devil:. I am also a homosexual, so if anyone wants to know what that is like or start a conversation on the subject just pm me.

That's all for now.......

Comment

Working...
                                X