• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey :}

Welcome.

Comment

Sup...yo!

Hi, new here. guess i'll talk about myself... i'm just starting to get into the whole paganism thing recently. I've been looking into a few different aspects of it with an open mind and am trying to practice it to the best of my ability but since i don't know anyone locally who shares an open mind about these things i figured to join a forum.
      anyway hi.

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Re: Sup...yo!

HERRO FELLOW 'EARTHLING'

What type of hat is it? :3
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

herro! haha
          um i was thinking of "Big Hat Logan" from a video game called Dark Souls, he wears a big hat so people won't see his face and so he won't hear em and i like to jog at 4 am so no one's around to annoy me while wearing 2 hoods to hide my face. so i was thinking of that when i made my name.i also play a lot of video games lol.
          thanks for the heroo greeting. how's it goin

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

hello, and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BigHat View Post
                herro! haha
                um i was thinking of "Big Hat Logan" from a video game called Dark Souls, he wears a big hat so people won't see his face and so he won't hear em and i like to jog at 4 am so no one's around to annoy me while wearing 2 hoods to hide my face. so i was thinking of that when i made my name.i also play a lot of video games lol.
                thanks for the heroo greeting. how's it goin
                Ahh, a pop culture reference that I don't get (don't worry, it's me, not you). I like it, it's original, and now I am imagining you in a big tophat.

And no offense, but if I poked my head out of the window at 4am and saw a double hooded maniac running down the street, I would make an o_o face and then promptly check the deadbolt.

:P

I'm all right. Just waiting for work (and I totally have not had a shot of whiskey or a beer for breakfast today...)
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

hey beer's the best cure for a hang over. and i'm not worried about what people think of me when i jog anyway

Comment

Re: Hey :}

Thanks! :}

Comment

i can't figure out how to add a picture for my avatar, i've checked everywhere under my profile but it doesnt seem to have any obvious option...

Comment

http://www.paganforum.com/profile.php?do=editavatar should do the trick.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

alright. i guess i was just being blind with tunnel vision. thank you very much

Comment

Re: Blueberries!

I am Tajul Islam from Bangladesh. I welcome you in this wonderful forum.

Comment

Have a nice evening to all.

Hi Everyone,
                              This is Tajul Islam from Bangladesh. I am 21 years young boy. I love traveling, having and feeding. I would like to share my experience with you and want to gather new experience from you.

Thanks for reading.

Comment

Every forum has different aspects,some are easy to figure out the basics,while others can be hard to get a handle on.

Welcome to Pagan forum,a really friendly place once you get used to the crazy
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X