X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey :}

And hello to you too Achva .
    Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Re: Blueberries!

Welcome to Liadora and I love the title of this thread
      Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Re: Finally found myself...

Thank you everyone! I'm sure I'll love it here!

Comment

Happy you have found a happy place

Comment

I know I'm a little late, here, but welcome

Comment

Re: Blueberries!

Welcome, and sorry to hear about your zebra's algea eaters are a nasty little fish. i have a nice tetra tank lots of species i did have some lyre tails and a betta in there but i put a miss labled african clawed frog in there still lessons we learn. nice to meet you

Comment

Hello From Torey...

Hi, all!

My name is Torey and I'm happy to be a part of this community. I used to have an account here many years ago, but alas - I can't remember my old log-in!

That aside, spiritually I am a Theistic Satanist and Demonolator. I am also an Administrator of the online magickal education establishment of Magicka School since 2008. My wife is a Northern Tradition Runist and Totemist and we live in beautiful South Australia.

Looking forward to many riveting discussions and new friendships

Comment

Re: Hello From Torey...

Welcome, Torey!

Comment

Welcome back!
                    My Tumblr
                    My Webcomic
                    My Twitter

Comment

You must tell me what a Demonolater is. I've never heard this word before and I must know iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiit!

Glad to have you, tell your wife she should make an account too! We'd love to have you both.
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Oh hey cool, someone from Adelaide, I was beginning to think I was the only occultist in this city

Comment

Never too late to be kind. Thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

I believe I have!☆♥☆

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome

To Bjorn - Demonolatry is the veneration of Demons.

To Aeran - Very cool! I have not found any Occultists here - quite a number of Neo-Wiccans and New-Agers, but no others (must be lurking in the shadows). Good to meet you!

Comment

Welcome, Torey! Never encountered a Demonolatrist before. Interesting stuff

Comment

Just an interesting observation based on the definition I found on demonolatry; the worshipping of demons as deities seems fine/has a definition, yet the worshipping of angels as deities is looked down upon/does not have a definition. Haha, we seem to be polar opposites.

Comment

Working...
                                X