X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another new face... or name lol

welcome to pf!
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Cheers, all. Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Welcome to the boards
        My Tumblr
        My Webcomic
        My Twitter

Comment

Welcome aboard!
          [4:82]

Comment

Hello Rae'ya.
            Or perhaps it should be hello again since I think I know you from another pagan site. Either that or there are two hard-core polytheist, animist, Northern Tradition'er and Demonolator's around who go by the name Rae'ya. Which I find statistically improbable. I hope you don't mind me saying it, but if you wanted to remain anonymous you should at least find a less conspicuous pseud.
            Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

lmao 'anonymous and inconspicuous' is not really my thing...

I'm not terribly creative... I'm the same name everywhere I go... you could probably track me all over the internet lol

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello hello

Hi everyone i'm Anne Meyer here. I was a fashion designer by profession saved a lot for my future to live a happy and tension free life. I choose to live in an aged home where every necessity need of life is available. I'm having a full of fun life here. I love to do gardening so i have a personal garden here. It's the basic reason why i join this forum to have some knowledge of plants and gardening.

Comment

welcome to the forums !
                    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Learning spells and Magic

Hello Everyone,Newbie here.I am a researcher and internet marketer.I found this website in Google and i am very interested in researching about spells and witchcraft.I was inspired of my grandmother story about her neighbors practicing spells.

Comment

Magic and spells researchers

Hi Everyone.I am newbie here and i have research in magic and spell.I would like to find ideas so that i have knowledge to put it in my article.Nice to know yah all.

Comment

Re: Magic and spells researchers

Welcome to the forums! What sort of article are you writing ?
                          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Re: Magic and spells researchers

It's nice to meet you! If you want us to give you tips on spells and magick then information as to what sort of article you're writing would be helpful. There's lots of different parts to magic. Maybe make a list of questions we could answer?
                            Circe

Comment

Re: Learning spells and Magic

Hello! I welcome you to our wonderful family. There's a large variety of information regarding many different practices here, from reiki to necromancy to shamanism. I hope you find information you're looking for.
                              Circe

Comment

Re: Learning spells and Magic

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X