Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meat Eaters are Horrible People

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
    Yes, meat eaters are horrible and vegetarians are great.... um.... like Hitler???
    But on the other hand, if Jeffrey Dahmer* had been a vegetarian, nobody would remember his name today...

*famous American serial killer who killed 17 people and ate several parts of several of them, with A1 Steak Sauce as a tasty condiment, in case you don't have guys like this in Wales.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
      For the record, I would not eat Hitler. German food is too heavy. Three days later & you're still not hungry.
      LMAO!!!!!!

I've cut back on store bought fish due to the radiation concern, and on store bought meat for several reasons. Luckily, here, I can get some home raised meat.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Not exactly as famous as Hitler. They've heard of him in Wales.

Vegetarians/Vegans can probably eat people without breaking their convictions, if those people give permission.

Comment

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
          Not exactly as famous as Hitler. They've heard of him in Wales.

Vegetarians/Vegans can probably eat people without breaking their convictions, if those people give permission.
          This is an interresting point, I will have to ask the sister-in-law how she thinks :P
          Meanwhile, could all the vegans please pass me their cows, pigs, chickens and so forth? I'm feeling slightly peckish and it has been a few days since I have "cheated, lied, forgotten a promise, said bad words, stolen, fought, turned to violence, or committed a sex crime," and I think it is time to shake things up!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Uhm... what's wrong with eating meat now??? Humans've been eating meat since all time!! It's a part of being human, I don't see why people shouldn't eat meat as well as vegetables. Balanced diet is good for your health!
            ~ flowers are our only garments
            only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkana night View Post
              Uhm... what's wrong with eating meat now??? Humans've been eating meat since all time!! It's a part of being human, I don't see why people shouldn't eat meat as well as vegetables. Balanced diet is good for your health!
              I see your point, but there are more ways to have a balanced diet than by eating meat. What does meat contain? Vitamins, nutrients, fats, and proteins. I can replace meat with those things. B12, healthy fats, iron, protein in the form of legumes, beans, grains. A proper vegetarian diet is no more imbalanced than a proper 'healthy' meat eating diet. It's only those crazy vegetarians who live off pub food and whatnot that really suffer. But then again, a meat-eater could have a poor diet, too.

It's about the choices we make.

Mostly art.

Comment

I think the best diet in terms of health would be a good vegan diet plus some fish. The problem with a vegan diet is the lack of vitamin b12. You can get a good source vitamin b12 from certain fish. Obviously if you eat fish you are no longer a vegan but pescetarian (fish eater) usually refers to someone who includes dairy in their diet and dairy isn't very healthy despite what the milk industry might say. So we need a new term pescegan.

Red meat is very unhealthy.

Humans are built to mostly eat insects and fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  I see your point, but there are more ways to have a balanced diet than by eating meat. What does meat contain? Vitamins, nutrients, fats, and proteins. I can replace meat with those things. B12, healthy fats, iron, protein in the form of legumes, beans, grains. A proper vegetarian diet is no more imbalanced than a proper 'healthy' meat eating diet. It's only those crazy vegetarians who live off pub food and whatnot that really suffer. But then again, a meat-eater could have a poor diet, too.

It's about the choices we make.
                  I didn't say you can't be healthy if you don't eat meat, I just think it's silly blaming meat-eating people for being horrible, when people have ate meat since all time...

Comment

By that logic we should live in caves too.

I eat meat, I just admit to being horrible.

Comment

People are horrible in general, but I don't think you'll make it any better by not eating meat.... Well, some persons could stop eating that cow, but not all. If we get taste of it, we eat it. That's horrible, but you'll still be a human if you don't eat meat.

Sorry, I can't explain my point of view better, my horrible english skills don't allow me. So Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
                        By that logic we should live in caves too.

I eat meat, I just admit to being horrible.
                        I eat meat, and for the most part am totally not horrible, (though a case could be made for me being the occasional a******)
                        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I didn't say you can't be healthy if you don't eat meat, I just think it's silly blaming meat-eating people for being horrible, when people have ate meat since all time...
                          No, you're right. It is silly. I think hardcore vegans (the ones that won't USE animal products either - ie: wool, honey, beeswax, leather) are retarded. They have their right to feel that way, but I just think it's silly.

People are horrible in general, but I don't think you'll make it any better by not eating meat.... Well, some persons could stop eating that cow, but not all. If we get taste of it, we eat it. That's horrible, but you'll still be a human if you don't eat meat.

Sorry, I can't explain my point of view better, my horrible english skills don't allow me. So Sorry.
                          I think I get what you're saying. What you eat or don't eat doesn't make you a horrible person. You could be horrible or not horrible, and it isn't decided by your food choices.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

I think I get what you're saying. What you eat or don't eat doesn't make you a horrible person. You could be horrible or not horrible, and it isn't decided by your food choices.
                            Yes, thanks for understanding!

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              The sex crimes thing explains a lot though. I know that right after a Big Mac I can hardly wait before raping somebody. I usually wait a full hour, though, so as to avoid cramps.
                              ROTFL (and more stuff so I can post)

- - - Updated - - -

Vegetarianism requires the belief that the death of many carrots is less important than the death of a rabbit. We are animals and continuing to live means .... something is going to die.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Frankly in the current economic climate, I'll just eat what I can get....
                                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                                X