Mythical Animals which is your fav?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mythical Animals which is your fav?

Mine would be wing-like creatures such as birds or angels.

Comment

my ones... Hmm... Lycans, but this are not the ones...
      anyone knows how is said to those that are like centaurs, yet they have elk horns, elven ears, a bark cowered arms...? If anyone was playing Warcraft, they are known mostly as Demigods sons- of a Demigod Cenarius
      a picture for better imagination:
      sigpic

Comment

Werewolves.

When I was younger, I wanted to be one.

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=392.msg5595#msg5595 date=1287693534]
          Cats that behave. :P
          [/quote]

I am definatly going with that one. I do not think they exist in this world. I have YET to see my cat behave

Comment

Being Welsh I will have to say dragons. I have a couple in my garden. They are called Dai Dragon One and Dai Dragon Two.
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I want to say Narwhal, as I had a book as a kid that listed them as mythical, and I always believed it to be true, but since I know they're actually real now...

Unicorn.
              Sasquatch. (may or may not exist)
              Dryads.
              Mousps. (half wasp, half mouse)

Mostly art.

Comment

mermaids lol anything to do with the water i woudl so happily be turned into a mermaid

yeah wearwolves scare the shit out of me..... so that would be a no....
                "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

I'd go for... *thinks hard* Mermaids & Unicorns
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I have a fondness for the pheonix.. the whole idea of surviving almost no matter what happens to them.

But I also love griffins and had one as my "spirit guide" when I was younger... whether that was a childs imagination or real I've given up deciding.
                    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

[quote author=yukanaoe link=topic=392.msg6870#msg6870 date=1288079251]
                      mermaids lol anything to do with the water i woudl so happily be turned into a mermaid

yeah wearwolves scare the shit out of me..... so that would be a no....
                      [/quote]

don't forget though, that in some cultures (in particular certain parts of Scotland), mermaids were said to suck blood in much the same way that vampires do.

www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

[quote author=Tylluan Penry link=topic=392.msg7374#msg7374 date=1288212246]

don't forget though, that in some cultures (in particular certain parts of Scotland), mermaids were said to suck blood in much the same way that vampires do. [/quote]
                        Don't compare mermaids to vampires too loudly. Someone might hear and create a mermaid story where they sparkle on dry land. :P
                        Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Griffins are my family's coat of arms (please don't stalk me!), and they're pretty kick ass.

The girly girl in me wants to pick unicorns and mermaids as well.

EDIT: But if we get to pick humanoid creatures as well, vampires hands down. And I liked vampire fiction before it was trendy, I swear!

Comment

Don't compare mermaids to vampires too loudly. Someone might hear and create a mermaid story where they sparkle on dry land.
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love Twilight but that was so freaking awesome!!!!! points!!
                            "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

minotaurs cause they are so badly represented ed and there just awesome
                              Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
                              Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

My favorite would have to be the mermaid, or at least the version of them that is beautiful and like that of the little mermaid. I've always been obsessed with them. Well them and fairies. My mom is always telling me to grow up and stop buying kid's books on the two. Not sure why I love them so much. I also love the combined idea of a fairy mermaid.

Comment

Working...
                                X