Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mythical Animals which is your fav?

[quote author=Amber link=topic=392.msg6707#msg6707 date=1288037754]
    I am definatly going with that one. I do not think they exist in this world. I have YET to see my cat behave
    [/quote]

My cats behave! As far as cats go, I guess. Puking is still involved.
    Other than that they either spend their time outside or sleeping in the sofa.
    Plus I can make them do a double backflip and they'll still rub their head against my leg.
    The trick is, whenever they do something they shouldn't (when they're young), to hold them up by the skin of their neck and then just place them on the ground somewhere. Nothing more.
    It's a natural thing from when they were kittens :3

Anyways, on topic:

My favorite would have to be...
    *hmm*
    I guess it would be a Phoenix, if that counts.
    And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

The lloren

I made it up. Its what my little fantasy world calls a unicorn-pegasus hybrid with a short horn and wings.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Sitnamorcen link=topic=392.msg7497#msg7497 date=1288238294]
        My cats behave! As far as cats go, I guess. Puking is still involved.
        Other than that they either spend their time outside or sleeping in the sofa.
        Plus I can make them do a double backflip and they'll still rub their head against my leg.
        The trick is, whenever they do something they shouldn't (when they're young), to hold them up by the skin of their neck and then just place them on the ground somewhere. Nothing more.
        It's a natural thing from when they were kittens :3
        [/quote]

I really don't think you can stop the puking.

I shake a can of pennies at mine. He's now afraid of Schwip Schwap (a German orange-cola drink made by Pepsi) because that's what the can is. Even the sight of the can makes him hide. I'd try the other thing but he's a large cat and impossible to pick up that way :/

Comment

[quote author=DanieMarie link=topic=392.msg7746#msg7746 date=1288291995]
          I'd try the other thing but he's a large cat and impossible to pick up that way :/
          [/quote]

Yeah you have to do it when they are very young, they react to it because it's the way the mother picks up the little kittens. :3 If you do it after a couple of years when never having done so, they'll just be all weirded out.
          And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

The Phoenix is my fav. Its energy has been a constant in my life and without its help I would not be here today.
            If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=392.msg5595#msg5595 date=1287693534]
              Cats that behave. :P
              [/quote]

A mythical creature indeed. lol

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
              --Douglas Adams (RIP)

http://corvuscorvidae.tumblr.com/ My Bloggerriffic Blogtastic Blo

Comment

Working...
              X