You will regret reading this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You will regret reading this.

I really like most organ meats, and I like trying many different types of food (antilope was great, for example). But this...:=I:
    When thinking about it, I don't believe it's the fact that it's his wang (although as a man it made me cringe). It's more the "chopping off a part of your own body and making a friggin' meal out of it".
    "The idea is to be whispering, and not to gain the attention from the flock, but to get attention from the individuals. That's why I relate it to whispering. It's not something you can put on a big scale; you can't get sheep to attend to it. You need to have people who can stand for themselves. It is important to have a lot of space for yourself to be able to grow strong branches, which can stand in the most extreme surroundings."

Gaahl

Comment

Well, whatever makes the dude (and the diners) happy is okay by me. Actually, some of the bits might look appetizing if I didn't know what they were. They're kind of indiscernible from many of the items I see at Chinese buffet restaurants, except for the blatantly obvious shot of the corpora cavernosa.

That said, I do feel the usual revulsion that I normally feel over the idea of any part of my body being severed.
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

I didn't read this thread, but, I regret having seen this:

"Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post

*Shudders*

The article about a man serving his own severed genetalia was one thing... but this? THIS?! WHY WOULD YOU BRING THIS HERE?! WHY?!!!! hnoes:

Comment

my job, here, is done.
            "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
              *Shudders*

The article about a man serving his own severed genetalia was one thing... but this? THIS?! WHY WOULD YOU BRING THIS HERE?! WHY?!!!! hnoes:
              No comments.. no comments...

Or in other words: I don't know why he posted this, and I'm not sure, I even WANNA know!
              ~ flowers are our only garments
              only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                *Shudders*

XD Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                  yeah, no seriously, WTF? Why would you do that to my poor eyes!?!
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

"What's wrong with her faaaace???"
                    - Harry S. Plinkett
                    "The idea is to be whispering, and not to gain the attention from the flock, but to get attention from the individuals. That's why I relate it to whispering. It's not something you can put on a big scale; you can't get sheep to attend to it. You need to have people who can stand for themselves. It is important to have a lot of space for yourself to be able to grow strong branches, which can stand in the most extreme surroundings."

Gaahl

Comment

Working...
                    X