• Show
Clear All

Re: The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

that is one of the coolest things ever. i am in

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

[quote author=cesara link=topic=496.msg28286#msg28286 date=1294858241]
      I got mine! I got mine! Thanks soooo much, Jodee!!!! Pictures to follow soon....
      [/quote]
      Thank the damn lord! Seriously your mail system sucks. I sent it on Dec 16!

The extra thing is a pic frame to glue to the top. I wanted you to be able to put a pic through the back first.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=496.msg28277#msg28277 date=1294855130]
        I better go out and buy some stuff now so I can have it "lying around" for the next time ...
        [/quote]

Next time will likely involve a small budget.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=496.msg28331#msg28331 date=1294882555]
          Next time will likely involve a small budget.
          [/quote]$40 limit ...
          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=496.msg28338#msg28338 date=1294883584]
            $40 limit ...
            [/quote]
            I was thinking $10

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=496.msg28376#msg28376 date=1294912491]
              I was thinking $10
              [/quote]

Is that $10 total, or $10 if you figure out what you have spent per piece going into it?

Because you oh-so-often have to spend a $3-5 for a pack of whatever to get that *one* item you want.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=496.msg28391#msg28391 date=1294923038]
                Is that $10 total, or $10 if you figure out what you have spent per piece going into it?

Because you oh-so-often have to spend a $3-5 for a pack of whatever to get that *one* item you want.
                [/quote]
                hmm. I guess you can make whatever amount our maximum. But I ain't spending more then...$12 tops. :P

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=496.msg28391#msg28391 date=1294923038]

[/quote]

I prefer to figure the total that actually goes in to the project, because I know I'll use those other items in another craft project.. eventually. In the rare case that it's something I will never use again, I count all of it... Maybe that could be up to the individual?
                  Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Yeah, I want to be in on the next round. Now I just have to find matchboxes...
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

And maybe make it a theme box!

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=496.msg28603#msg28603 date=1294972353]
                        And maybe make it a theme box!
                        [/quote]

I think a theme box would be fun to do for...maybe valentine's day?

I had actually thought about suggesting that we do a valentine's exchange more like the Christmas card exchange...but this would be cool instead (just one person), and there would be enough time.

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Valentines Day is ok by me ... Just make sure I get a female to send it to ... Ah what the heck ... I could probably find something for a fella too ...
                          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

We need to figure this out soon then. If I get another Canadian they won't get theirs till about 4th of July. :

Comment

And some of us need time to find match boxes...
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                              surrounded by plush, downy things,
                              ill prepared, but willing,
                              to descend."

Comment

Ok ... Medusa gets to make the list next time ...

Comment

Working...
                                X