Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Matchbox Shrine - a PF swap

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=496.msg28665#msg28665 date=1294991117]
    Ok ... Medusa gets to make the list next time ...
    [/quote]
    say wut?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=496.msg28675#msg28675 date=1294993031]
      say wut?
      [/quote]

LOL!

sign me up!
      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I don't know about Valentine's day, there seem to be several people still waiting on packages from the first round. Maybe we could have a later date and have a spring theme or something?
        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

I was personally thinking Spring Equinox (Ostara, whatever)

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=496.msg28756#msg28756 date=1295025915]
            I was personally thinking Spring Equinox (Ostara, whatever)
            [/quote]
            yes please.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I would certainly be in again for a Spring Equinox $ max trade!

ps - and Jodee....it's mostly mail to the BC interior that sucks.....most urban areas of Canada are pretty good...
              Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

I think it is just her mail trying to get out of Cali ...
                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=496.msg28829#msg28829 date=1295063215]
                  I think it is just her mail trying to get out of Cali ...
                  [/quote]

I think its mail in general....My MIL mailed something from WI on Monday, and I just got it in IL yesterday...and Scott it still waiting for his...
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much to my swappy, I got your lovely box the Thursday before new year and it's beautiful. Sorry I've not been on before, but not been well, picking up slowly now though. I will try to get on again in the next couple of days to catch up with everything and post a photo of my lovely box, if I can figure out how to do it

Happy 2011 to everyone else too

Comment

If we're gonna do a spring thing, make sure you're aware of what hemisphere your recipient is in. Wouldn't want to send someone a spring box if it's the middle of autumn :P

Comment

OK ... Everyone south of the equator raise their hand ...
                        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

*raises hand*

Comment

I don't know if this is too much to ask, but I never got mine and I think it's because of an ongoing problem on my end. I live in a condo, and the developers never finished the front door of my building. It doesn't lock (which is pissy enough in itself) but I have no buzzer at the front so sometimes the post men get confused and I don't get stuff.

Would it be too much to ask whoever got me to let me know when and where (which country is good enough) it was sent from? I'm recording a list of incidents so I can try to fight this because I've lived here over 2 years already and I think it's BS that we don't have a proper front door and I don't get my mail about a third of the time (along with all the other headaches like vandalism in the courtyard, feelings of insecurity, etc).

Comment

*bump* ...should we do one of these again sometime soon?

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm interested in participating so please keep me informed.
                                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Working...
                                X