Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Zimmerman trial is a joke...........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Zimmerman trial is a joke...........

Its pretty clear cut since day one before this became an entertainment trial. this guy was in the wrong. he is a racist it does not matter if he is a white latino or something else. i am also a white latino. he killed an innocent kid who did not have any weapon and who was also not causing any trouble. but we could go on for hours discussing this. i am just stating my opinion i would not cry if this man was executed by firing squad, hung, burned, or stoned to death (took that punishment from the christians who support him)

Comment

Originally posted by Consciousness View Post
      I hope Zimmerman burns alive. Lock him away. Shoot him. Do what you have to do prosecutors. To hell with the likes of him who is filled with hate. Who killed an innocent child.
      Am I the only one laughing at the irony here? Hahahahaha

You want Zimmerman BURNED ALIVE........because *he* is filled with hate?!?!

Oh no......he didn't shoot Martin because Martin was beating his head into the concrete. Nooooooooo. He shot him because he's a "racist." Geez.

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Luce View Post
        We should probably wait for a verdict.
        Why? Monster hasn't.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          Why? Monster hasn't.
          Nor has Consciousness...
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
            Am I the only one laughing at the irony here? Hahahahaha

You want Zimmerman BURNED ALIVE........because *he* is filled with hate?!?!

Oh no......he didn't shoot Martin because Martin was beating his head into the concrete. Nooooooooo. He shot him because he's a "racist." Geez.

Really?

yea small trayvon martin is able to overpower some grown ass man armed with a gun and weighing over twice that of trayvon.

Let me say if Zimmerman or anyone was following me and approach me threateningly then I am going to defend myself accordingly. so fuck zimmerman. its bad enough we have trigger happy cops all over, now we have to deal with trigger happy cop wannabes.

BTW i am only exagerating about ways zimmerman should die. i do not hate him, but i am surrounded by people just like him here in Florida (i am pretty much in Sanford, FL) where this happened. i just would not be sad if that would be his fate but the good ol state of florida doesn't do things like that. The fact of the matter is if Trayvon had been a white 17 year old this would not have ever happened and you know it.

Its sickening to see people defending zimmerman.

thats all ill say in this regards.

Om Namah Shivaya
            Ong THung Thunoraya Nama

Comment

This thread is more interesting to watch then the trial. These two should never be allowed to be jury members. Ever.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I totally agree with you Medusa... Just fascinating to read here...
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  No. Just...no. With an opening like that, this is being moved to Debates. Play nice or it will be locked. And, I warn you all now...debates is in the academic section, so have something other than bias to back up any statements from here on out.
                  Apparently no ones paid any attention to this mod warning that was THE SECOND post in this thread. Consider this a reminder. No more.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    Why? Monster hasn't.
                    Monster seems to have an agenda that extends beyond the trial itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Consciousness View Post
                    its bad enough we have trigger happy cops all over,
                    Speaking as a cop, I'd love to be offended by that. Unfortunately, it is a little too true to be honestly insulting.

Comment

Explain to me, if the case against Zimmerman is so strong, why the prosecution moved to get the lead investigator's testimony stricken from the record. Especially since the lead investigator in a murder trial is traditionally a star witness for the prosecution.

Its kind of telling when even your lead investigator gets on the stand and says "There's no case here."

Comment

The whole bit about "threats of riots" reminds me, I have always wanted to know who REALLY killed Nicole Simpson.

(Of COURSE I'm being sarcastic. Don't you know me yet?) However......the extensive media coverage, the racial issues taking precedence over legal ones, the way people will react when an eventual verdict is announced, really IS reminding me of that whole circus act. And while I'm at it, Pres. Obama's remark that if he had a son he'd look like Trayvon, reminded me at the time of Bill Cosby's premature and uninformed defense of hoaxter Tawana Brawley.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

People will react exactly as the media says they'll react. Because the media is calling the shots. The people listen to the media, and on cue, they play their parts beautifully. Nice little puppets, with nice little strings.

Comment

But the only thing the media will *really* succeed in doing is getting more Trayvon's planted.

Comment

Defense rested. Closing arguments and verdict coming soon. Everything else is speculation.

Comment

Here's some speculation... Zimmerman will be acquitted and found not guilty, but will be brought up on some lesser charge instead.

Here's some hope... And those who oppose the acquittal handle it with grace and human dignity. (Fat chance, I know, but hey... one can dream, right?)

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting choice of stories to run right next to each other. I call this the Left hand/Right hand treatment...

Click image for larger version

Name:	lefthand_righthand.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	351825

Comment

Working...
                                X